More Unusual Moon Photos

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Star_One, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Star_One Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Let the "inteligent" discussion of these photos commence
    What's your idea of intelligent? You don't need to be the smartest man in the world to come up with a rational debate.

Anyways Looking at the photos i have to admit they do look impressive. Unfortunetly i would have to say the photos are fake. After continuing to scan through the photos i came upon the photos where chunks of the moon were taken away. Looking closly at it you can see that it was graphicaly remade. the shapes made into the moon are perfect. There is no depth as well, which allows it to show that this was just imprinted graphically. Plus such an obvious chunk of the moon being taken off would catch more than 1 persons attention and picture would be taken by more than 1 person. There have been many supposed UFO sighting and each one shows to be nothing more than a graphically altered picture of the moon. Why should pictures no one has ever heard of, or pictures that have never been tested be any different?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

1 more thing, in the picture where the chunks were taken out of the moon, you see an L shape in the side of the moon. That hedge there would have follen in seconds. Although there is little gravity on the moon there is still some. And this gravity, combined with that pieces weight would have fallen to the floor, unless of course the picture is fake which it is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.