The new alien hot trend

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by sargentlard, Nov 22, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page306.html

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/reptilianphotoa.html

The second link shows the true story of the pic which i don't believe either.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is a creepy picture, but ofcourse the heroic cynic i am i don't believe it is real but it is creepy nonetheless.

also this interesting little ditty.

Make of it what you will but it amazes me how the camera seems to mess up everytime a "real" alien is nearby or that the observer has the cheapest camera ever made in presence of a "real" alien. There is never a 5.0 megapixel Sony around with full batteries in case of a alien.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Halo Full Time Nerd-Bomber Registered Senior Member

Looks dildoish to me.

Even when I use a cheapo disposable camera, my pictures come out better than that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Walker Hard Work! Registered Senior Member

Looks like phallic pasta. Still pretty neat though...it's like something I'd expect to see in anime.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Looks like an orange slinky or flexable duct work tube.

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

If you look closely it looks like a Raptor alienish creature....click on the link to the better version of the picture, the second link has the original picture which shows two of these things.

9. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

I wish there was more info on the photo.

10. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

When did the government start installing tracking device in Polaroid cameras that could notify them of when a picture of an alien reptoid had been taken? And what the military people just showed up and said "Well... ya better not show it to anyone... ok I’m going to go now.. can I use your bathroom?" Why even show up at all if that is all they are going to do? And did you actually know that you can’t tell just by looking at someone if they work for the government? Its true! Everyone in this great nation has access to bad suits, camouflage fatigues, or whatever accoutrements by which these alleged people were identified as working for the government. A semi-sure way to determine this is if they showed some ID and said what part of the government they are from (believe it or not it never acts as whole *gasp*)

With such a dubious story behind it, and the typical indistinct qualities of the photograph its probably pretty likely that there is nothing to this but a hoax.

11. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

I'm reminded of Chris Bacham or whatever the fuck his name is. He was aparently taking lots of pictures of clouds over the pacific ocean at sun set, and then posting them here, they were always orangish amorphous blobs on a black bacground as well, and I'd wager that this picture is something similar.

As for it looking like some sort of reptile, well. . . that's like looking at shapes in a cloud, it's really nothing but opinion

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I still say it looks like a mastrabating Reptile manish thingie

Spymoose

Yup, that story is so overused that it is laughable now. Every exclusive and revealing picture has such a story behind it.

13. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Nono, see, the aliens are in communication with the government... it's all a conspiracy, right?

Tuesday, in the Cafeteria.

G-Man Bob: Potato salad, my fave.
    Reptalien Pete: Can't metabolize that crap, it plays hell with my cyber-organs. Ooh, Jello!
    Bob: So, how's the super-secret operation going?
    Pete: Well, yesterday I was violating the privacy of some human, and the asshole went and took a picture of me! I was going to spit acid on him, but I would have had to fill out a report.
    Bob: Well I never!
    Pete: Yeah, ten years ago I woulda probed that guy so hard that you'd be able to park a car in his rectum.
    Bob: I hear that. Damn townies need a good probing once in a while to keep 'em in line. Tell ya what, you give me his address and I'll go talk to him, straighten out this whole mess. Whaddya say?
    Pete: Thanks, man. You're a good friend; when I spontaneously divide, I'm gonna name my clone after you. Or it'll name me after you, you know, it's sorta confusing.
    Bob: Hey, we're all in this together.