Constituent Feminism??? It's a two way street then isn't it??

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sargentlard, Oct 8, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Feminism is a respected practice among most women, a sense of empowerment right? A woman's antiphon against the tyranny of the MAN driven world, so is it so wrong for a man to be macho? A chauvinist pig. I mean in essence he is also recognizing his sense of strength and his nature of a brutish yet sensible manhood right? "Sensible you say? but most men are walking fuck machines with IQ in double digits, their dicks are smarter than their supposed heads". True enough to some extent but even then if women have a means of recoil against the idiocy of the MAN, don't men deserve a practice of their own? A practice that isn't laced with negative ideology constituting of a beer drinking nincompoop?

Women and men work hard. Agreed? Yet women for some reason seem to accept the sensitizing of their issues and letting them inflate to states of holy grails where any thinking against them labels one a mindless douche. Is that the most prudent way of achieving one's goals? Doesn’t it only lead to more negative lash backs from non-feminists and men?

Taking everything into account in a women defense: the high abuse rates from husbands, the infidelity of men more than women, men exceeding very well at committing crimes and what not and all such it is understood women seem to have an evolutionary upper hand in sensibility but even then women jump right back into the wagon of weakness and impression when it comes to social events.

If they can lobby for suffrage, hold rallies, stand in the cold and march in the name of womanhood then why expect the man to be courteous on dates? Equal rights also include equal social burdens so then why complain then that men are cheap and take us on crappy dates? Why complain they get no dates when most don't make an effort to initiate the social fire? Why expect them to hold the door for you? Equal rights insinuates "Equal effort" no?

I am not rousing against the cause of women by any means, trust me ladies I love you but some hardcore feminists forget that rights and gender related issues are a two way street. Yes I understand men aren't short changed by any means in society, infect women are so don't harp on about that point please. Men deserve their sense of identity too, or just spilt the bill sometimes.

Any thoughts??

Last edited: Oct 8, 2003
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

they want recognition and "empowerment" as you said, yet they still wanna be floozys, super models, and always want to be able to turn on a guy with no more than a mear wink or a little clevage

granted things are not like they where back in the earlyer 1900s tho woman have more right now than back then, with a few expections

and as for the abusive man in a relation ship, granted we are more civalized now, but back before the day of the wheel, cave men would smash in the females skull

as for that, its a whole topic in its own

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

sargentlard:

A: Learn to spell and punctuate on a fifth grade or higher level.

B: Learn the rudiments of the ideologies you attack.

C: Never, under any circumstances whatsoever, even consider reproducing.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2003
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ok now explain why i should and shouldn't do what you suggested.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

If the reasons for a and b aren't obvious, c should be very obvious.

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Whoa!!! you were right. Ok you must understand Grammer isn't and has never been my strong point, along with spelling. I fixed what i could.

Now to reason B.....please tell me why....i started this thread for this very reason.

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Quit strawmanning feminism. If you can't attack an argument legitimately, don't attack it at all.

That is point b.

11. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Castration point C ?

12. Raha Registered Senior Member

LOL! ROFL! LMAO! You know Xev, from the very moment I came to sciforum and saw your first post, I sometimes regret I am already married.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

lol, that one gave me a chuckle

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!