Darwinism, BSD Unix and Satan??

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Xerxes, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I nearly died reading this. The link is no joke.

Scroll down to the Macintosh Apple section:

http://objective.jesussave.us/propaganda.html

Hilarious, but at the same time sad and hopeless. How could anybody...

However, these propagandists aren't just targeting the young. Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Pathetic.

It is too sad to laugh at.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ScrollMaker I Make Scrolls Registered Senior Member

Yes I read that a while ago. I nearly died. It's up there with the evil-pokemon.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Raha Registered Senior Member

Well, if Communism works like Open Source, I would go for it immediately! (BTW - I live in post-communist country, I know what I am talking about....)

8. TheERK Registered Senior Member

9. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Yeah, that's part of a group of hoax sites.

2nd Place: "Women Were Designed For Homemaking"
    Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker.

LMAO.

10. ScrollMaker I Make Scrolls Registered Senior Member

Sounds to me like it's serious. Who would waste so much time on that if they weren't serious..

11. We've all seen this site before.

It's an . . . impressive subterfuge, just a weird joke.

This is the supposed "author bio":

Dr. Richard Paley is a teacher of Divinity and Theobiology at Fellowship University

There are no subjects called divinity or theobiology, and there is no Fellowship University.

Besides, the type of clothing they sell is an even bigger hint.

The site is loaded with 'em though . . . the hints, I mean.

Plenteous bull-shit though . . . pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2003
  12. ScrollMaker I Make Scrolls Registered Senior Member

Oh yea I remember posting the Jesus thong picture from that site earlier on the sciforums.

13. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Almost as bad as the "Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus" shirt I saw the other day...