who thinks aliens live at each planet ....this solar system??

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by wingerdude, Aug 28, 2003.

1. wingerdude Registered Member

anybody think that our solar system has aliens at each planet,or about each planet??....cool!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'd like to see such an idiot. on the other hand maybe not - seen too many lately

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

I betcha Skinwalker believes it. J/K
    The only way there would be aliens on every planet in our solar system would be if there was such a thing as intergalctic 7/11's and restrooms put on every planet.Or a Hooter's restaurant.
    I'd stop.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2003
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs. Parakeet Registered Member

Well I think it is certainly possible. Aliens could assume any size shape - whatever. They may even be without any type of physical form. I believe life exists everywhere and that includes all planets, stars etc.

8. dinokg Registered Senior Member

I think life as we know it might be posible on planets kinda like ours such as Mars and Jupiters Moon Europa.

But I think that other places in our solar system would have to have life as we don't know it because the environments are to extereme for our kind of life to function normally.

Thats unless theres bases on some of the inhospitable planets.

9. Guru Registered Senior Member

Nice post

WingerDude

As put by Mrs. Parakeet, life can assume any form...why does it have to be carbon based...it can be that a whole planet is one living organism ...it can be that the rocks on some planet might have some life energy ...there can be so many possibilities...we have not ever catalogued all the life on our planet.

But if you question is that is there life on each planet in our solar system intelligent enough to communicate with us ...or us being intelligent enough to communicate with it ...Now this will be a pretty tough one to answer....but I would be leaning towards No ...as we still think in Myopic way of Carbon Based life forms...

10. spoilsport Registered Senior Member

Most of the planets in this solar system don't really come close to meeting the requirements for life as we know it to exist.

If life in this solar system exists anywhere other than earth I think the odds would be for either the polar icecap on mars (the hubble recently got some fantastic pics of it) or on the moons of Jupiter. Of these choices, the most interesting are the moons of Jupiter. Io has a sulfur dioxide volcano, which can generate heat to support life, Europa has an ocean of greater than 60km in depth (I think it is the best chance for life in the solar system), there are hints of oceans on Callisto and Ganymede.

11. spoilsport Registered Senior Member

You are right that life may not HAVE to be carbon-based, but if it isn't we need to define what is life? You mention a life energy without giving any details. Carbon is the only element that can form the long chains necessary for complex life to exist. If life is being defined as some type of "energy" we need to know what that is.

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

a lifeform/species must be able to reproduce

13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Europa and Mars seem close but even they present numerous challenges for life to adapt to.

14. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Also if you think about it, we have so many satelites and telescopes, that if there was life on all of the planets of our solar system then we probably would have noticed it or have pics of activity. Unless the government is holding it 'back form the public, that i dont know.

15. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

If there is other life within the solar system it sure does keep quiet. Also I don't think there's any chance that it's terribly intelligent or we'd probably be able to make out some sort of effect that it is having on it's planet. What sort of life do you think would live in a gas giant? Wouldn't be much substance to them I assume, hehe.

16. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

I betcha oorl has something to say about it, being an alien and jesus none the less

but first lets ask sollog! JAHIRO TAKE IT AWAY!

17. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Something very limber...Jellyfish comes to mind. Very moist tissued lifeforms and quite light so it could use the air to travel since there is no ground. But then again what kind of life can survive in hydrogen lakes or oceans of sulfer or anyother element or compound besides water.

18. KitNyx Registered Senior Member

Avatar - If a being can live indefinitely then it has no need to reproduce to continue the existance of its species. In fact, quite the opposite, it may understand that it may have to vie for resources with its offspring in the future. In effect, producing offspring would endanger its own existance. Or, endanger both of their lives if the two of them would consume too much of the natural resources. Just because we reproduce does not mean it should be a requirement for something to be classified as life.

- KitNyx