God Feeds on Sinners

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by GodLied, Aug 25, 2003.

1. GodLied Registered Senior Member

God's food is fire. Satan and all sinners are put in a firey Hell. Hell and its inhabitants are God's Food. Pious people go to Heaven and God eats all sinners.

Will Jesus drown God to drive out the evil within Him?

GodLied.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Guru Registered Senior Member

Oucheeee!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Now you have asked for it ...all the Xians are going to ask Jesus to Save you!!

...So that you don't become food for God and go to Heaven...

As you might be aware ...you also are talking about the Matrix theory of us being used as food for Machines/aliens/gods...

Peace

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GodLied Registered Senior Member

At least the Israeli Jews won't ask the false prophet Jesus to save me. They at least saw through him.

Psychotic Xians killed women in the name of God to end midwivery. They burned em at the stake to feed their god.

Hypatia of Alexandria saw through Xianity and fanatical Xians killed her. Does that mean that modern Xian fanatics will kill me and join their interpretation of my soul in Hell as food for their god God who comes before all other gods?

Too bad Heaven's quota is already met so that I would never be able to go there even if I became a born again Xian.

JMG

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Guru Registered Senior Member

Xian terrorism!!

There should be a law against such people in high offices that hey have to check their fanatics at the door before entering their offices...

I see most of the threads try to lean towards Islamic Terrorism ..which I feel is the fact of the day. Most of the countries are seeing Islamic terrorism ..the root lies in western politics of hedging these groups and selling arms to both the sides ..or creating a stand against other countries...

But what about Xian Terrorism which happened in middle ages ...when they looted South Americans ..burned their library of books which were more advanced than we will ever get...killed people, tortured them, raped them. I mean ..just imagine the people who claim to be Muslims and Xians now had their ancestors raped by the same people of faith into submission to convert them ...and now these people are defending the rapist and murderers of their own ancestors....Ironical isn't it

Blacks were brought to US as slaves and these people now chant the religion of theses slave traders ..completely forgeting their original faith ..in fact going a step ahead by going back to Africa to "save" aka Converting their brother by throwing some food and clothes in exchange for Salvation...pathetic

Right now Xians try to convince newly converts that they are being prosecuted by everyone ...to gain their sympathy vote...but when it comes to dark ages they easily blame it on RCC..

most of the Xians or people of faith do not know that everyone is a pawn in the hands of power brokers ...which country in the world follows what it citizen wants ..they always go with what their leaders decide ...what I mean here is that religious parties are nothing but power brokers at high level.

8. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

GodLied, you have touched my heart!

Originally posted by GodLied
    ----------
    (GodLied, you have touched my heart!)
    ----------
    Psychotic Xians killed women in the name of God to end midwivery. They burned em at the stake to feed their god.
    ----------
    (I appreciate your mentioning this most unfortunate bloody historical occurrence. Nine million women, mostly herbalists and local midwives, suffered and died because Xianity accused them of witchcraft. As you all know, I am a midwife and "natural healer." What Xianity did to my sisters in history, they would like to do to me. I know this is not the poetry forum, but I would like to share a poem with you.)
    ----------
    Nine Million Sisters
    by Kristin Kerley ~ American Poet

Nine million sisters burned at the stake,
    Hung from the tree, drowned in the lake,
    Condemned for crimes they did not make.

Maidens, Mothers, midwives and more...
    Each accused of being the Devil's own whore,
    Not one of them, Satan's child, she bore.

Death to the witches! Xian frenzy withstood,
    Burn them! Drown them! Rape them real good,
    Hang them from every tree in God's wood!

Good works and faith of God's favorite sons,
    Sacrificed my sisters, but MY blood still runs!
    They didn't get me, nine million and one!
    (c) 1996

9. GodLied Registered Senior Member

Re: GodLied, you have touched my heart!

You are welcome.

GodLied.

10. GodLied Registered Senior Member

Re: Xian terrorism!!

Try reposting this as an independent thread. It may garner more attention and segregate it from the original post of this thread.

JMG.