Apocolpyse

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Agent Smith, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Agent Smith Registered Senior Member

Im really curious about this, In the koran, does it mention an apocolypse or a triumph of Allah over satan?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. okinrus Registered Senior Member

Yes, it's very similar to the bibical one though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. I Like Pencils I'll send you to Heaven. Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

okinrus, the Qur'an scholar?

So now you've become the scholar on the Qur'an. Don't you think you've overstepped your expertise, Mr. Xian fanatic?

8. okinrus Registered Senior Member

No, it's called reading both. They are very similar and both involve Jesus coming back to earth.

9. Balerion Banned Banned

Say what? That can't be right. Somebody please come in here with some knowledge of the Qu'ran and tell him he's wrong...please?

JD

10. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

okinrus interprets the Qur'an for sciforums

JD,

I'm not a scholar on the Qur'an, so I hesitated to post a reply to okinrus' statement. Seeing how he misquotes the Bible, I was stunned by his interpretation of the Qur'an. Frankly, I am burned out with his arrogance. I do know the Qur'an says Jesus is a Prophet of God. Hey, Sis-in-Mind, Flores, would you answer this?

11. wayne_92587 Registered Senior Member

Re: okinrus interprets the Qur'an for sciforums

Islam evolved out of Judaism and Christianity.

Muslims just do not believe that Jesus was the Son of God.

The Jews are still waiting for their savior.

The Christian savior was here but now he has to come back
    a second Time.

The Muslims are waiting for their savior, the Final, last, Imam.

Imams are divinely inspired but they are not the Sons of God.

Pretty sure this is correct, Muslims include the prophets of the Jews and the Christians as their own.

Man's True Savior is not the Son of God, it is God made Manifest, God alive in the Flesh.

God is not a Material Reality.

When God Breathed into Man's nostrils, it was the Nature, the Spirit (Breath) of God, the Spiritual Reality of First Cause that became a Living Soul, was made manifest.

Mortal Man is less than a Mere Animal, because Man has an Immoral Soul, the Reality of First Cause made manifest, alive in the Flesh, Man is more than a Mere Animal.

Born less than a mere animal Man had to become more than a mere Animal in order to survive.

Born Less than a mere Animal and having no knowledge of Evil Man is easy prey for the wild beast, the chaos of the Material World of Reality, Evolution, the Survival of the Fittest.

Mortal, masculine, physical, Man's Survival is dependent upon his Immortal Soul, his Help-Soul Mate, his Feminine Side, Feminine Wile; Man survives because he has a Stubborn Streak.

Mortal, Immortal, Help-Soul Mate, femininity, masculinity, all misnomers, Babel.