Feel lust for woman is sinful ?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Saint, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Saint Valued Senior Member

This is what Jesus told me in bible, you're adulterer if you have lust in mind when seeing a woman.

Do you accept it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. okinrus Registered Senior Member

Yes, which generally means that we better do some serious repenting...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAAHHHOHO COUGH COUGH GASP....PHEW!
    What was the question again?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

hehe
    If you read the title of this thread using a meditaranean accent its sounds so funny.

8. spookz Banned Banned

this one time... at a seedy bar, i lusted after a fat woman. i had to hail mary my ass for a whole week to wash that sin away!

9. wayne_92587 Registered Senior Member

Lust is a natural instinct that has been distorted, perverted, exagerated by Fantasies, Illusion, that is what makes it sinful not the sexual desire.

10. spookz Banned Banned

I Disagree! Lust without Fantasy, Depravity and Utter Degradation is not Lust. Sexual Desire ie Lust is but God's Work. Therefore it is Holy! Those who Deny Lust, Deny God! Repent Ye Sinners! Embrace the Carnality that Life has to Offer!

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Embrace that ass beyatch. Yiyah.

12. spookz Banned Banned

that too!

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Right, that's why you should lust after men.

14. Flores Registered Senior Member

In Islam, god judges people by their ability to restrain from evil. In arabic, it's called, TAQWA......Feeling lust can not be avoided, Emotions can not be avoided for we are hardwired with these traits. it's just a feeling. Acting on the feeling is a different story because it imploys the free will which is soft coded for us. One may feel lust, love, hate, ect....but one acting on these emotion is the true grounds for judgement not the magnitude of the feeling but the reaction to these feelings.

15. wayne_92587 Registered Senior Member

I did not say lust was lust without the fantasy.

Lust is a natural instinct that has been adulterate, perverted by fantasy. A natural instinct is redefined, the name changes to lust because it has become perverted.

To must of good thing could be a bad thing.

The repletion of a lust Fantasies may create a conditioned response, compulsive desire, causing a person to have little control over their actions, to act on Impulse, without thought.

The Imagination of man's heart has caused man to do evil from his youth.

Here is something from an old book that I have.

Common Sense, How to use it.

By, Yoritomo-Tashi, Copyright , 1915

"Common sense rarely needs to strive; it unfolds itself in an atmosphere of peace, far from the tumult of abstractions and snares that are not easily avoided.

" common sense should be thus defined: " it is a central sense, toward which all impressions converge and unite in one sentiment- the desire for truth.

The Fight against Illusion.
    Common sense, according to Yoritomo, is the absolute antithesis
    of illusion, against which it struggles from the moment of contact.
    " The man who allows himself to be influenced by vague dreams must, if he does not react powerfully, bid farewell to common sense and reason; for he will experience so great a charm in forgetting, even for one moment, the reality of life, that he will seek to prolong this blest moment. " he will renounce logic, whose conclusions are, at times, opposed to his desires, and he will plunge himself into that false delight of awakened dreams, or, as some say, day dreams.

Here is little short scenario I made up.

If a married man with children, and not wanting to leave his family fantasizes about other women creating a compulsive desire that he must act out then has an affair, falls in love, get a divorce, destroys his family.

The women he had an affair with had a family. The man is 55 years old the new women is 35 and has 3 kids 1, 10, and 12.

The man's 2 kids are 16 and 17 years old.

The Man had planned to retire in four years but now he is unable to because his ex wife will get half of his retirement and it is not enough to live on.

Oh I almost forgot, his new love is pregnant.

This is all because he chose to live in his imagination instead paying attention to reality and business.

If we are not careful living in our imagination, creating a world of delusion and fantasy, I can see us loosing control of what we choose to allow into our consciousness.

I can see were our Imagination can take on a life of its own
    IT can become as though we were possessed by and Evil Spirit, an Entity, giving us direction.

16. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I TOLD YOU she was lusting after me. I mean just look at here putting her booty in my face like that! Yowza!

*runs away*

17. Greco Registered Senior Member

Sex is dirty only if it's done right.

18. spookz Banned Banned

I did not say lust was lust without the fantasy.

sure you did. see below

Lust is a natural instinct that has been adulterate, perverted by fantasy.

now when i Lust..."Man i wanna bend the Bitch over the Kitchen Sink and do her Good", the Fantasy is Inseparable from the Lusting (unless your Brain Dead)

you hold Lust to Operate in a Vacuum. how?

A natural instinct is redefined, the name changes to lust because it has become perverted

really? what was the Original Definition? a Blind and Frenzied, Zombified Rutting?

19. Agent Smith Registered Senior Member

YEs, it is adultrey to lust, but not to the same degree if you actually sleep with someone who is married.

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Feel lust for woman is sinful ?
    This is what Jesus told me in bible, you're adulterer if you have lust in mind when seeing a woman.

Do you accept it?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What accept the word of a man who hung out in brothels?

I think Nikos Kazantzakis must have been right! Jesus was besides himself with lust over Mary Magdalen. Good thing he was able to sublimate desire with a few nails and a cross.

For those who "accept it" I suggest lashing ones penis with catoninetails, banging it between doors or sticking needles in the tiny pee hole. That will teach it!

21. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Don't listen to a religion that tells you you can't lust for woman and adultery if this is how the bounds of man was percieved in.

22. wayne_92587 Registered Senior Member

Nothing wrong with a using your imagination, it is when your Imagination uses you that is the problem.

If you think compulsive desires that usurp your Freedom of Choice are a good thing that is your problem not mine.

Fantasy, Illusion, Lies, Delusion, guile, duplicity, does not dominate my Reality.

Compulsive behavior is not an act of Free Will.

What is the one common factor of serial killers?

Whatever the cause, at an early age they have turned inward to the Reality of Illusion, Fantasy, the Imagination.

The World of Illusion is a Living Hell, a dump, where hogs, rut for their pleasure in life, attempt to satisfy their perverted Instincts.

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Try it with an indian accent too, like Apu.