The Slow Fall to Hell

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by MrMynomics, Jul 22, 2003.

1. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

All i see are the dangers of sin and outlets that perform the same misery and sickness. The World is in a state and role of evil, people are now jokes to god, god never lost touch with the people. The people gave up on him at the beginning, but without him and his actions the world would be in shreds, like the world has been since man was created, the stupidity of the human. Its the stupid nature of humans that destroy me, just try not to be stupid at any point in your life, please think of your actions.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

Humans god isnt your beholder.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zero Banned Banned

And your point is?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

God Has No Love For His Basic Creations Of Earth

8. kajolishot Registered Senior Member

I'm a bit confused....

MrMynomics.....on one hand you blame humanty for ditching god...but in the last post you seem to be blaming god for not loving you.

Are you having a fallout with your faith?

9. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

All Humans are Basic their are no superheros, no saviors, no ease, nothing. God was sad when you disobeyed him, hes happy now its going to be destroyed soon.

10. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

God Doesnt Love Humans he hates them. This earth is a swirling blindness of shit, its nothing.

11. kajolishot Registered Senior Member

Oh, that's very informative!

Only a few billion years to go before the sun recycles itself. It'll all be over soon.

12. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

3 years and this place is over sadly, who cares about this place, god doesnt, he cares about the main circles but not about this hellhole, goodbye Humans .

13. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

Where'd you get 3 years from? What happens in 2006? Curious

-AntonK

14. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

MyMynomics,

Then look closer because most activities in the world are constructive and productive, it is only a minority of people who cause chaos for others.

The world has never been in such a good state. Yes there are still many issues to solve, but modern civilization is many orders of magnitude better than the barbarism of just a few centuries ago. As life and the quality of life improves for billions of people then the need for a god concept diminishes in reverse proportion.

You have it backwards. People were very heavily dependent on superstitions and god concepts in the past, but these are rapidly disappearing as people gain greater knowledge and begin to lose their stupidity, especially their stupidity of believing in archaic superstitions like gods.

Yes many humans do show real signs of stupidity, but that is just the current state of human evolution and current knowledge. As we learn more we are able to take control of those issues and create solutions.

Of course one could argue that if we were designed and created by a god why would he design humans with a stupid nature in the first place? Clearly a proof that there is no such thing as a god.

15. snow Registered Senior Member

Three years what the heck are you talking about??Im a christian and I dont believe the world is ending anythime soon.Where did you get three years from?

16. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

Its a Blind Fact from Cyphys, the 6 will come down to rid this world of Humans.

17. Gilgal Registered Member

I was wondering, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it. Do humans have a free will that perhaps God can not interfear with. Perhaps he has given us a set of ideals in which we have the responsability for our own actions. Perhaps the only fault God might have is not making us robots without the ability to live, learn and make our own choices or decisions.

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

nly a few billion years to go before the sun recycles itself. It'll all be over soon.

Well on that note methinks I shall open a brothel and liquor store to fleece the 'evildoers' of their hard earned money.

Ah, Belzeebub has just arrived with the pizza and a bevy of sleazy trollops. We'll kick some ass, eat some pussy and sleep till noon! Catch ya later

You guys need to laugh a little its not that bad...and even if it is still more reason to lighten up and smell gods roses

...I hear his son makes good wine too. *raises glass in toast*

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  19. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

You will die of illness from 2006.

20. Jesus Registered Member

Stop this.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

22. Gilgal Registered Member

"If the universe is so bad, or even half so bad, how on earth did human beings ever come to attribute it to the activity of a wise and good creator" -C.S. Lewis "the problem of pain" (13)

23. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

THe Truth is Jesus you and billions of others will die of illness from 2006.