The Interesting Religion and Prophecies of SOLLOG

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Jahiro, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

Sollog is the founder and leader of a movement called TOH, an acronym for the TEMPLE OF HAYAH (GOD of the Old Testament)

These are their simples beliefs:
    From http://www.sollog.com/toh/#toh

The Temple Of 'Hayah

The Temple of 'Hayah believes in ONE GOD, that is LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who created all things.

TOH also believes every religious path was created by GOD to one day unite into a Universal Truth.

TOH is that path.

TOH believes GOD is all things and all things are GOD.

It is common for a TOH member to openly state I AM GOD and you are also. This can create a great animosity in many people due to their beliefs. So you will often hear criticism of TOH for believing GOD is within them.

Yet scripture validates this belief. TOH members LOVE all LIFE as they LOVE themselves and GOD ALMIGHTY, since they see all LIFE as a part of GOD.

Here are some of his interesting, pending prophecies...

www.sollog.com/prophecies/7preachers.txt
    www.sollog.com/prophecies/thefinalsign.txt
    www.sollog.com/prophecies/7stars.txt
    www.sollog.com/prophecies/31disasters.txt

Enjoy

-Jahiro

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

Something you claim with absolutely no proof whatsoever

Does that article address his prophetic ability?

Is that article even truthful as it is? (No, its been debunked hundreds of times on alt.prophecies.nostradamus and archived)

When JERUSALEM is destroyed by nuclear terrorism, you can apologize to all the familes of the loved ones who were killed, because YOU didn't help spread the warning due to preconceived, unsubstantiated claims about him being a fraud

Nukes are Nigh

-Jahiro

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. Again, unless shown otherwise my opinion remains the same - $OLLOG is a fraud. I'm not alone in this opinion, others feel this way as well.
    What ability? The only ability I have seen is the ability to make sock puppets. Did you know that in June of 1998 he ($OLLOG) was voted Kook of the Month? He shares that honor with many others.
    I think it is or I wouldn't have posted it. You say it has been debunked - prove it.

8. ConsequentAtheist Registered Senior Member

Great - another fruitloop!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!