You've got it all wrong..............

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by jusmeig, Jul 9, 2003.

1. jusmeig Registered Senior Member

Thought I'd stir it up a bit......as sciforums is getting very stagnent reading.......

Of course I will be subjected to the usual "know it all" retoric from the usual suspects for posting, in addition to the sciforum members who have a real problem with bad spelling! Let me say in advance, may you and your children burn in your version of hell.........

The main religions/systems of control of the world:

Christianity, Islam, Hinduism....sorry if I have missed many millions....my heart goes out to you (You buddists are spared!!).

What I find very interesting is this: Members of the above cults can clearly define why they are one of the above. However the majority of lay people know nothing about the other main religions. This is my first point. It seems when religion is questioned....ignorance is bliss.

Evidence of faith is not required, as faith is not tangible. So if you have faith then nothing anyone says matters anyway....coz you have the faith! Religion sells afterlife assurance. Religion was created by man...therefore man sells afterlife insurance. The beauty is we die and the system continues. I would wager that the major religions of the world have by far aquired the most capital throughout history.

Tell me the difference between an Egyptian Pharaoh building a great pyramid to seek afterlife assurance...and the modern religions of the world littering the planet with various expensive and elabourite temples to assure transition to the afterlife? There is none.......where is the good or morality in this. 10000 slaves die so the Pharaoh has a chance of getting to the after life. With the money spent on my local church 10000 africian children could have been saved from starvation......Small price to pay for us getting to our gOd damn afterlife.

Give to the poor? Mecca and the Vatican, covered with riches...could feed the planet if broken down into material wealth!

Wake up!...in the classic words of Rage!