Come see the violence inherent in the system!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by DJSupreme23, Jul 3, 2003.

1. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

The tolerance of Islam:

The Koran: Christians, Jews and "Pagans"

"O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers (non-Muslims) who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)."
    (Koran 9:123)

"O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
    (Koran 5:51)

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers (become Muslims) and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
    (Koran 9:5)

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends Unbelievers (non-Muslims) rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
    (Koran 4:144)

"Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the Unbelievers (non-Muslims). Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result), that Allah's wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide."
    (Koran 5:80)

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
    (Koran 9:29)

And there is much more - read the Qu'ran for yourselves, and note its wonderful tolerance toward those who see things differently than moslems:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Flores Registered Senior Member

Please click on the site below and open every Sura and notice the beginning, what do you see.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

In the beginning of every Sura, there is In the Name of God, the mercifull, the compassionate, except for Sura 9. Ask Why.

The reason being was that Sura 9 was given to Prophet Muhammed during the time of war as war instruction that was only intented for him in his fight. This Sura didn't start with the name of god and is not intended for us to apply to our everyday life. In war, one must fight the opponent, never turn the back, ect....

In a war to fight corruption and opression, one cannot take his opponent as a friend. Jesus Christ was betrayed by an unbeliever who claimed he was a friend. God doesn't show mercy for hypocrites and warns the good people of what those hypocrites hide.

The bible has professed that a new song will be sung to the lord, the Quran, a book that will praise him for the other side of th eearth. The book was coming to the wilderness to the sons of Kedar who is the son of Ismail. Those places were professed to be nomads who will lift up their voices and sing a new song never sung before, the song of Islam. They will give glory to their lord. The lord said in the bible that in these times, he will stir up jealousy, he will cry, roar, cause wars, and and he shall prevail againest all enemies. God says in the bible, that to that point when he will deliver his new song of Islam, he have hold his peace, but no war, for that day on forward, there will be enemies, sides, jealousy, and it's all part of our plan.

[10] Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
    [11] Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
    [12] Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
    [13] The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
    [14] I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 567 Registered Senior Member

Dj they have been discussed so many times.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Where have you been?? or is this something new you just learned at your local church?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

I dont go to church.

And judging from your post count, you havent discussed anything very much.

8. Flores Registered Senior Member

DJ,
    Don't judge by post count. For example, I used to be heflores, with 1100 posts, and I got banned for changing a mod edit once and started over again. 567 has been here for as long as I have been, which is much longer that I've seen you.

9. 567 Registered Senior Member

na i know u well enough. Don't worry about me discussing anything but the fact is, it has been discussed many times. So please stop whining and go back to your church.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

Wipe the chicken guts off your screen and read what i wrote again.

11. Jasper Registered Member

China wins holy wars read all about it

While the monotheistic religions judaism, christianity and islam are fighting each other and taking turns taking sides against each other and generally making michief in the name of god, China is working hard.
    Who will emerge the victor in these holy wars, culture wars, and jihads?
    I'll place my bet on China.
    Why?
    They are much more atheistic than we are, and they don't waste as much time fighting about this silly idea we call god.