Succesful Jihad can cause Judgement Day!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by GodLied, Jul 3, 2003.

1. GodLied Registered Senior Member

According to Revelations, Judgement Day begins when all Christians are killed for their beliefs. Therefore, successful obliteration of christians by Islamic fundamentalists would result in, if christianity were true, Judgement Day. If that were true, successful Jihad would result in total death of all humans. At least Satan will not harass non-christians because he only pesters those who are christians.

GodLied.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

I'm not even sure if that's what revelations says (I will look it up after I'm done here) but if it does say that, then who the hell are the ones supposed to go to Heaven? Or does Jesus just take the souls of the Christians and leave the living non-believers behind? Hmm...

No matter, becuase if those are the stipulations, doesn't it serve as a nice shield against agressors, and give the fighting Christians of the time reason to go and die for their beliefs? Again, Hmm...

JD

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

No, successful Jihad "merely" means the death of all unbelivers (non-moslems).

As if that isn't bad enough - but: One world, one ideology... does anyone see the analogy between Islam and Nazism?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

No, successful Jihad "merely" means the death of all unbelivers (non-moslems).

No Jihad is the eternal struggle between good and evil , it does not mean death of all unbelievers stop bullshitting you have absolutely no knowledge of Islam .

Anyways DJ seems you're back to your lying and deceiving ways to make a peoples look bad , now you even draw compares with nazism ?

I do see the analogy between nazism & you : The demonization of a peoples and their religion .

Get a life man .

8. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Ghassan Kanafani
    >No, successful Jihad "merely" means the death of all unbelivers (non-moslems).

>No Jihad is the eternal struggle between good and evil , it does not mean death of all unbelievers stop bullshitting you have absolutely no knowledge of Islam .

You are a liar. In the Qu'ran, the definition of "good" is, of course, those who believe - i.e. moslems. The unbelievers are evil, and must be destroyed, which has been writ numerous times in the Qu'ran, Sunnah and Hadith.

> Anyways DJ seems you're back to your lying and deceiving ways to make a peoples look bad , now you even draw compares with nazism ?

Himmler loved Moslems (he had a corps of Moslem soldiers from Bosnia during WW2), and several Islamic leaders have praised Hitler for his exterminations of jews. The connection is obvious.

>I do see the analogy between nazism & you : The demonization of a peoples and their religion .

You're very amusing, Ghassan.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

>Get a life man .

Already have one, thank you.

Oh, and interested onlookers might want to read this:

http://www.geocities.com/AntiJihad/home.html

9. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

You are a liar. In the Qu'ran, the definition of "good" is, of course, those who believe - i.e. moslems. The unbelievers are evil, and must be destroyed, which has been writ numerous times in the Qu'ran, Sunnah and Hadith.

I believe those voices in your head are driving you crazy Peter .

Himmler loved Moslems (he had a corps of Moslem soldiers from Bosnia during WW2), and several Islamic leaders have praised Hitler for his exterminations of jews. The connection is obvious.

Yes very obvious .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You're very amusing, Ghassan.

You really are sad

Already have one, thank you.

Fat Unemployed Slob ?
    Dont think thats a life .

10. Flores Registered Senior Member

This is all mere specultation with no basis

I hate to bring you down from your high horse, but here's the correct view of Islam on Judgement day, and also the view of Islam on non muslims.

[7.187] They ask you about the hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know.

[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

So please limit the nonsense baseless discussion to a minimum, and view Islam within the correct light of the Quran. I know your imagination are wild, but please save us from that.

11. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

Oh Flores you dont know who you'rer dealing with , this is the man claiming there's 8-10 chance you're circumcized as a woman as that is what 80% of Egypts girls are .

Dont bother quoting anything for him , his ways are very very racist and totally not logical

You should really read this thread : It shows his ignorance beautifully :

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24930

Last edited: Jul 3, 2003
  12. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

13. GodLied Registered Senior Member

I did not expect infighting from my comment that Jihad can cause Judgement Day. It is true, in the Holy Bible that Judgement Day will start once all christians die for their beliefs. Jihad is a Holy War. So, successful Jihad againt christians will trigger, according to God's word, Judgement Day. Judgement Day is the start of the raising of all dead and sorting them to hell and heaven. Heaven has a maximum population that would have already been exceeded. Because of that, Judgement Day will generate 144000 spirits in Heaven, countless homeless christian spirits neither in Heaven nor in Hell, and all sinners and non-christians go to Hell where Satan will not harass those who do not believe in christianity. It remains up for grabs what spirits in Hell will be able to do without punishment, supervision or the attention of Satan. The least lucky spirits will be the displaced christians with clean moral records. They amazingly outnumber the 144000 in Heaven and will easily be able to overtake it in a military coup. However, Heaven has a maximum capacity of 144,000; so, it will be crowded. Displaced spirits are better off making their own Heaven rather than be nomads. There was no rule about the good spirits that sinned because they were displaced; so, it remains to be seen if such spirits will instantaneously be sent to Hell. Unlike Heaven, Hell has no cap on its capacity to house spirits. In that sense, Hell is better for non-christians than nomadic wandering is for all displaced christian souls.

GodLied.

14. Flores Registered Senior Member

Wrong, the bible doesn't have the word christian in it. It's about believers in god, including jews, muslims, christians, and all others that believe in the one creator and do good.

Now you are starting to spit out things that you have no knowledge of, but still, I'll continue down on your train of assumed thoughts.

Wow, you must be god, you know all the detail and the numbers and all. I hope you saved yourself a nice spot in advance.
    What a load of Bull shit, BS.

And yet you have more shit, MS.

Now you have officially Piled it Higher and Deeper, PHD.
    Would you like your diplomas shipped to you to hange them in the room you reserved in the afterlife.

15. Philosopher Wannabe Philosopher Registered Senior Member

Or maybe, christianity will die not because they are all killed. But because they all of a sudden see that it doesn't make sense to believe in god, since we can never know. Then there are no more christians. Some day this will happen, religion will be laughed about. Because it doesn't make sense to argue. It won't fail because god will be disproven, it will because god can never be proven. Same thing will go with athiestic views, eventually people are going to say "fuck it", we might never know, so whats the use of fighting or arguing over it.

16. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Flores
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by GodLied
    Heaven has a maximum population that would have already been exceeded. Because of that, Judgement Day will generate 144000 spirits in Heaven, countless homeless christian spirits neither in Heaven nor in Hell, and all sinners and non-christians go to Hell where Satan will not harass those who do not believe in christianity.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, you must be god, you know all the detail and the numbers and all.

You should have gotten his point. The 144000 number in the Bible was debated, and was basically swept under the rug once people started counting the total number of christians. Some sects still stick too it.

What a load of Bull shit, BS.

You do realizes that they both mean the same thing? right?

17. GodLied Registered Senior Member

No diplomas. Instead, send me payments via PayPal to godlied@yahoo.com. The usual church payment is 10% of your income. Remember, the first $10,000.00 is tax exempt.

GodLied.

18. GodLied Registered Senior Member

To believe in the word of God then denounce it because God lacked the omniscience to determine how many people will believe in God, is right for financial gain and wrong for belief in God. If the bible is God's word, billions of christians will be displaced in the afterlife. Start preaching homelessness instead of Heaven.

Have a Great Day!

GodLied.