Islam will only be at piece with Muslims?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I was flipping thought the channels and stopped for a second on a doco of Islam (there seems to be an over abundant supply these days). Anyway, this guy from India is being interviewed and he goes on to say:
    “Islam will only be at piece with Muslims. They can not be at piece with any other religion. Just look here in India and then look to China, Russia, Israel, Philippines, Africa and now even in America. Everywhere always the same”

Can Islam only be at piece with Muslims?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh, I should have said my opinion. Less religion is the best religion. Regardless of creed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Really I was just wondering how people took this mans statement. Do more and more people feel this way because of 9-11? Just curious.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

Sorry to say this, but I agree.

"Djihad" - the holy war, as described in the Qu'ran, is considered to be the "sixth pillar" of Islam. The five pillars, are the five basic rules, that islamic life will be based on, until the end of the world.

Djihad/Jihad dictates murder of unbelievers (non-moslems), and pillage of their property and lands. This is evident from the conflict in Kashmir/Jammu, the bombings in western China, the attacks on the christian minority in East Timor, the bombings in Israel, the attacks on Christians in Nigeria, and the numerous problems with Moslems in Europe (crime and violence).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Flores Registered Senior Member

More baseless veiws....Please support your claims or shut up.

Please provide the Quranic support that Jihad is the sixth pillar of Islam. Actually, a complete search of the Quran for the word pillar and five and six revlealed nothing. Also please show us the definition of Jihad in the Quran. I speak Arabic fluently and Jihad means striving for a goal. It could be anything from cleaning toilets to support a family, to climbing mount everst to raise money to feed the poor.

8. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

Yes DJ , Its all ISLAM at conflict with the entire world ofcourse . No it has nothing to do at all with oppression , nothing at all . Its those crazy books hat make everybody who is otherwise SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO intelligent into a total lunatic .

Are there just 6 pillars ? What about the female circumcizion ,Id say you would advocate for it to be #7 .

Your lies about Islam have totally wrecked your credibility :

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...&threadid=24930

I bet you live in a cave Petey

9. VitalOne Banned Banned

Even though there are holy wars between Christians and Muslims, Jews and Muslims, Hindus and Muslims, and even Buddhists and Muslims , I do not believe religion is totally to blame.

The Quran does say to kill if "they" fight you, and it is their reward for not believing. Even so, Ultimately, it comes down to the person not the religion. You must want to do something in order to do it, religion may just help you in doing so.

10. Flores Registered Senior Member

I agree and to add, the Quran mentioned in the verse that you showed to kill those that drove you out. This is the case of war when someone take your land and kick you out. God gives a license to engage in war and kill those that take your land. God also said the Quran that muslims should not initiate a fight, but incase someone else started a fight, they have a license to defend themselves. Incase the people who started the fight wish to surrender or stop, The Quran clearly says that we should leave them alone even if they were trangressors.

I'm sure if Americans had an attack where someone is trying to take their land that they will fight them and kill them. Afterall, Americans are killing people left and right for absolutely no reason in countries that don't even pertain to their land, so why the hypocracy in dealing. No American can dare say that they are fighting in Afghanistan or Iraq to get their house back.

11. VitalOne Banned Banned

There is no good reason for killing the innocent in Iraq and Afghanistan except greed and insecurity. You cannot expect to kill people and expect those people to like you. Nothing is wrong with defending one's self from attackers. Americans did kill over 200,000 civilians for the attack on Pearl Harbor which killed a bit more than 2,000 soldiers , thats a 100 times more damage, the most people killed with 2 bombs. Basically, greed is to blame for all wars.

12. Zero Banned Banned

There is no cause for the suicide bombings except the lunacy planted there by their religion.

13. VitalOne Banned Banned

Their religion tells them to defend themselves, and since the Israelis stole their land, and the U.S. supports Israel they consider the U.S. and the Israelis as the enemy. There would be no suicide bombings if the Israelis hadn't stolen their land..........

14. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

There would be no suicide bombings, if both sides had just a slice of sensibility, plus the ability to say...

THIS IS SHIT! WE ARE CAUSING SUFFERING ENOUGH AS IT IS! MORE KILLING WILL NOT STOP THE SUFFERING! WE ARE WILLING TO COMPROMISE TO END THE KILLINGS!

15. VitalOne Banned Banned

That is all true. Revenge blinds people from logic. They don't have any concept of forgive and forget....

16. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

There is no cause for the suicide bombings except the lunacy planted there by their religion.

Actually Islam is against suicide , that is one of the reasons I would rather see a nice shift toward Ak-47 bureaucratic razzia's .
    Or rocket-launch the settlements . Maybe you can go live the Zero ? Convert to Judaism and you can make Alyiah rightaway , go for it I heard its nice in the summer.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

THIS IS SHIT! WE ARE CAUSING SUFFERING ENOUGH AS IT IS! MORE KILLING WILL NOT STOP THE SUFFERING! WE ARE WILLING TO COMPROMISE TO END THE KILLINGS!

Yes very nice of you Pete , but the thing is Israel has no plans for peace , it never did and never will until it has conquered its Yeretz Isroel . Especially with this LEHI-HEIRUT-LIKUD gang things wont be anything diffrent . Dont think its Hamas this Hamas that , Hamas didnt do shit before 94 . The problem existed then just as much as it exists now .

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Flores

God gives a license to engage in war and kill those that take your land.

This is ridiculous in the extreme. Are you saying that the concept of land ownership is theistic in origin? Are you saying that gods grant lands to people? Should those whose lands were appropriated by the government now go out and wage war against their government?

What you’re bleating is that your religion advocates violence and killing as the favored method for settling disputes. If that were the case, we’d all be dead soon.

18. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

You manage to lie twice in this post.

First of all, the Qu'ran tells us that martyrs for the faith will recieve 72 virgins when he (!) gets to paradise.

Second, Israel finally seems to wish for peace - they pledged a full cease fire, and will retreat from Jerusalem within a week.

Only problem, Hamas weren't playing along...

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Allahs/Jihad/Ghassan

Actually Islam is against suicide

So, are the waves of suicide bombers Christians? Atheists? Buddhists?

20. Flores Registered Senior Member

You are the lier whose pants is on fire, there absolutely no Quranic verse that discuss 72 virgins for martyrs. Not even one virgin is discussed.

We shall hope so

I don't blame them, how do trust a fox that promises to retreat from the chicken coop.

21. DJSupreme23 neocortex activated Registered Senior Member

No, not the Qu'ran - the Hadith:

...according to a Hadith in an authoritative collection called Sunan al-Tirmidhi, which would be on the shelves of any Muslim scholar. In my edition, published in Beirut, it can be found in a section called "The Book of Description of the Garden," chapter 23, titled "The least reward for the people of Heaven," Hadith number 2562. The Hadith reads literally as follows: "Sawda (Tirmidhi’s grandfather) reported that he heard from Abdullah, who received from Rishdin b. Sa’d, who in turn learned from Amr b. al-Harith, from Darraj, from Abul-Haytham, from Abu Sa’id al-Khudri, who received it from the Apostle of God [Muhammad]: The least [reward] for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby, as [wide as the distance] between al-Jaabiyya and San’a." That these 72 wives are virgin is confirmed by Quran (55:74)...

22. Markx Registered Senior Member

Hmm... Interesting. DJ, what Quran have you been reading? I do not recall anything of this nature. Care you provide some refernces please?

23. Flores Registered Senior Member

Who gives a fuck about Hadith? Hadith is a saying by somebody who heardit from someone who heard it from noone.

For all I'm concerned, Hadith is as accurate as you coming up with bull shit while taking a dumb about Muslims.

The Hadith is nowhere mentioned in the Quran and the Prophet of the Muslims is instructed harshly in the Quran to not teach a word outside the context of the Quran.

[5.99] Nothing is (incumbent) on the Apostle but to deliver (the message), and Allah knows what you do openly and what you hide.

[2.272] To make them walk in the right way is not incumbent on you, but Allah guides aright whom He pleases;

So we are not to supposed to follow the life of Prophet Muhammed as in the Hadith to go to heaven, he's no freakin prototype or example, just a messanger for the words in the Quran.

Please stop circulating Bin Laden study materials and read the Quran if you wish to really study Islam, although I'm pretty sure that you don't seek to study only to mock.