Cartoons, And why some of them suck

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by JoojooSpaceape, Mar 11, 2003.

1. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

I dont know, I enjoy the bible, I have read it myself, retained quite a bit of it, Though i myself stil lsay if you want to understand religion take time to read the friggin book instead of listenign to anyone else's interpretations, the bible was written, if you ask me, in a very literal sense. anyhow onto bad cartoons. The other day i was flipping through the channels, i was bored and sick, so i decided to not go to church, as i flipped by i saw a cartoon of jesus and the romans so i decided to see what they were teaching children these days.. and i was honestly confused. this is how it went.

"there he is, capture him"
    *jesus flexes, his robe tears and jesus is absodlutely ripped, like the hulk, for some reason light seems to shoot out from his body EVERYWHERE*
    the romans stop and say "Surely he must be the son of the lord" and bow down, jesus then picks them up and ties them to a tree... at this point i stopped and changed the channel, but i guess this is just someone else's interpretation of the bible.

Excuse the typos here and there, i'm sleepy

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

hahaha

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

that sounds hilarious.
    I like south parks take on jesus,
    "now I will turn this water into wine! ....... aaaah everybody turn around ... can ya .. can ya turn around?"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.