Out of body experiences

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by remnyc, Mar 5, 2003.

1. remnyc Registered Member

Theoretically, can some one make themselves have an out of body experience? If so, could they travel to antoehr dimension?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. levimyst Registered Member

I don't see why not. When I was younger my uncle would practice his out of body experience's. But, I was 11 yrs then.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enigma Registered Senior Member

that would be astral projection...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ChyldoftheNyte Registered Member

well

I'm a weirdo, but I do not think I'm nuts. I believe its possible, in fact, because I do it quite often, obe (out of body experience) has really a few things to it, and you can use different terms too, so dun think i'm a doctor or something.

you can travel out of your body to an astrial plane as they so call it, and that would be full astrial projection, sometimes while in this form you can talk to 'spirits' and you can travel on the earth, on the not earth, and whatever else (by not earth, its just whatever you wanna call these weird places that aren't on earth

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

), I believe you can travel through time as well, but its not a popular thing becuase some people dun believe in fate

You can also just project your mind somewhere, um, popular thing is into another's mind, or into another's senses. Here comes the whole, i can read your mind and tell you what you're doing. ::shrug::

There is another, which I so convently can't say off the top of my head, oh well. It deals with the same concept. They've got some weird info on it if you just look.

well I've blabed enough, and if you're still reading

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

thanks