A note for the Muslims...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Frogger, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frogger Banned Banned

I've noticed that the Muslims of this forum love to bash Christianity when debating with Christians. Well, there is no point to it. Christians are atheists in respect to Allah, so you should treat them as such. Debate with Christians the way you debate with atheists, and quit comparing your religion to Christianity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spookz Banned Banned

oh dear
    do you prefer if the moslems bashed me? fine! i will be a martyr for........the christians.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

ps: tis a heavy burden i bear!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Frogger Banned Banned

Allah just ordered me to bump this thread, and then he returned to non-existance.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spookz Banned Banned

ban the trolls ass!
    match ip's

8. Jaxom Tau Zero Registered Senior Member

Actually I enjoy reading the theist vs theist posts...who can quote the most scripture...what's fun is to throw an atheist thought in the middle of the battle, and watch them both trip up.

9. Frogger Banned Banned

This is why I don't like you, spookz. You call everyone a troll. I'm putting you back on my "ignore" list.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

What the hell is this?

I don't know ... I live in a country where preachers have called Muhammed a terrorist. I live in a country where terrorist acts are blamed on lesbians. I live in a country where a vociferously Christian (e.g. hypocritical--Mat. 6.5, 7.5) president is, through his vociferously Christian Attorney General, conducting a stealth war against Muslims within American borders. I live in a country that is in the midst of an unceasing Holy War ("God is on our side!")

Fuck it. Muslims have a few good complaints that need to be heard. However, they need to learn from their Christian brethren and not get greedy. Nothing is uglier than watching a zealot blow a genuine point for ambition.

But Christianity at Sciforums hasn't been exactly kind to Islam. It goes both ways, and most of us find it rather quite sad regardless.

:m:,
    Tiassa

11. Frogger Banned Banned

Re: What the hell is this?

I disagree. I have yet to see one Christian at this site who has said anything that is untrue about Islam.

12. spookz Banned Banned

tiassa
    sure its true what you said but isnt there a good side to us? didnt all those protesters have an impact on you? maybe there is hope for us? "post bush" anyone?

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Digging myself a hole ....

Spookz

See this topic, if you haven't run across it yet. It's a start. Yes, I do notice. Beyond that, it's a weighing of factors.

Frogger
    Are you a new poster or a new ID for an old poster?

Either way, it's a matter of interpretation. I always wonder why people can't look at Islam without the rose-tint of supremacist prejudice. We could start with this indictment of Islam. Or, perhaps KalvinB's extremely prejudiced anti-Islamic rhetoric. (More of KB's fun stuff).

And I didn't follow the nPA/GW debate that just raged through here like herpes. Don't know what to tell you 'bout that. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks.

:m:,
    Tiassa

Moderator comment:

Frogger was an alias for NPA. He has been banned, again.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.