Interesting Quotes from the Hadith

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by answers, Feb 13, 2003.

1. answers Registered Senior Member

Interesting Quotes from the Hadith

Angels stop asking Allah to forgive people when they pass wind.

Allah's Apostle said, "The angels keep on asking Allah's forgiveness for anyone of you, as long as he is at his Mu,salla (praying place) and he does not pass wind (Hadath). They say, 'O Allah! Forgive him, O Allah! be Merciful to him." - Volume 1, Book 8, Number 436: Narrated Abu Huraira:
    When he enters the mosque he is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer and the angels keep on asking for Allah's forgiveness for him and they keep on saying: 'O Allah! Be Merciful to him, O Allah! Forgive him, as long as he keeps on sitting at his praying place and does not pass wind. (See Hadith No. 620). - Volume 1, Book 8, Number 466: Narrated Abu Huraira:

I have now read the copy and past rule, so this is only one of a fair few interesting Hadith quotes. If you want the rest go to:

http://www.carm.org/islam/hadith_interesting.htm

there is many more quote links on the main page: http://www.carm.org/islam.htm

Look for these links on the page

The Hadith
    The Hadith
    Interesting Quotes from the Hadith, part 1
    Interesting Quotes from the Hadith, part 2
    Interesting quotes from the Hadith about forgiveness
    Interesting quotes from the Hadith about Jesus
    Interesting quotes from the Hadith about Jihad
    Interesting quotes from the Hadith about Muhammad
    Interesting quotes from the Hadith about Satan

ENJOY

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

does that mean too much farting will send me to hell?

yikes

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Markx Registered Senior Member

Ignorance is a brutal thing for a fragile minds of yours. I don't see any point in your hadith. Seems, like you are a big believer of hadiths as well. Even thoug I doubt most of the hadith, seems like they are handi work of man but in above hadith, what is your point? I don't get it?.

Do you know that before Pray muslims do "Wadu" which is a certain way of washing their hands and face and foot. Now, it rmains intact as long as they don't pass gas, go to restroom or have sex etc. It is simply showing the signifiance of waddu that Angel's would pray for forgivness for that person as long as he is in wadu and sitting at musalla or praying. What is wrong with that?. Please try to come back when you become more mature to aruge and have some more knowledge about Islam rather then your typical copy and pasting or visiting websites to learn about Islam. In other word's you can become mentally handicap if you keep doing it for a long time and ignorance will take over you. I hope you are not one of those online PHD.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.