UFO engine

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by odin, Feb 3, 2003.

1. odin Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Umm, now call me crazy, but how many people here really think that you can reasonably expect to find schematics for a 'ufo engine' hosted on geocities? If this person acctualy had anything worth showing it'd probably be somewhere else

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Why does he think this would work?
    Why not just build a small one and see if that flies away?

Plus, that guy scares me.:bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jaxom Tau Zero Registered Senior Member

Something tells me we'll be reading about him in the Darwin Awards after he tries to start that monster. Inspiring indeed...

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

odin:

<i>Perhaps James R could explain this to us?</i>

What needs explaining?

9. odin Registered Senior Member

What needs explaining?

A physicist's thoughts would be interesting.

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

It's ashame he doesn't say how this thing is supposed to work... at least then someone could point out the error

(besides the obvious error, no propulsion)

11. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Man, what a bunch of close minded nay sayers, and non-beleivers. Look, if you just glue a bunch of mechanical parts together, how could it NOT work? Answer me that, hehe.

12. slim Texican Registered Senior Member

It just might work, Genius is born of the cradle. if he can keep it balanced and together. it looks like he intends to charge particles of air to create natural gases to lift or thrust. its hard to read all the fine print. I admire dreamers like that. he's a doer also! lots of work going into the construction. its a shame big money doesn't give a hand. It could be simple enough to work.

13. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

Electrokinetic Propulsion Experiments

just put it all together and fly away

http://entrenet.com/~stevend/

http://www.soteria.com/brown/docs/egravity/wizard1.htm

http://www.soteria.com/brown/info/patents.htm

http://www.kandm.com/products/index.html

http://www.cheniere.org/

http://www.newphys.se/elektromagnum/

http://www.altenergy.org/

READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!READ!!!!READ!!!!!

14. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Wait a minuet, are you trying to say that great people are born and not made? I suppose you think that you can't be taught to be an artist, either. . . what a wonderfully quiant defeatest view!

15. Q25 Registered Senior Member

16. mindraker Registered Senior Member

i think that Hamel will die before he finished his UFO

17. mindraker Registered Senior Member

i think that Hamel will die before he finishishes his UFO

18. Chris63 Registered Senior Member

New idea

Hello,

I got the idea of star travelar ship engine, some years ago. The whole idea is very simple. The ship of ball's shape has in one point on it's surface a heavy material mounted. "Heavy material" I mean the part of neutron star. This heavy material bending the space in front of the ship imposing the move of the whole ship in the direction where heavy material is mounted. Why it is happening? Because the ship is trying to slip into the hole in the space but it can't so unbalanced force appearing.
    We getting as much initial acceleration as much heavy material we have mounted. Higher speed enlarge the local bend, so acceleration become higher and higher. We can decrease the speed by turning whole ship so heavy point is located on the opposite side to the move direction. This is also the way to change the move direction. Unhappily the only way to keep the ship staying in one place is to put heavy material into the ship.

Chris

19. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

yeah...um that doesnt work. If you managed to create enough gravitational distortion to the point that you think you would move the ship, you would simply CRUSH the ship. Thats like saying that you attached a neutron star the nose of the shuttle and it'll move. No, it will simply fall into the neutron star and be crushed. This is just another one of the "unbalanced" forces perpetual motion machines that NEVER work.

Perpetual Motion Museum (Museum of unworkable designs)

Sorry. Tell me, if the the ship will accelerate forever, where is the kinetic energy coming from?

-AntonK

20. Chris63 Registered Senior Member

Hi,

To be honest the idea to use the part of neutron star comes from Dogon's legend, I add only the mechanism. (Dogons - small community in central Africa). If you doesn't know Dogon's legends you should read about them - very interesting.

But tell me please where the energy which keeps all planet on their orbits comes from?

I agree that the most difficult problem with my idea is to invite the "holder" of heavy element. I think that it should be some kind of electromagnetic field. Maybe (it depends on the weight) instead of keeping the heavy part on the surface of the ship we should keep it in some distance from the ship to avoid it's destruction.

Chris

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>But tell me please where the energy which keeps all planet on their orbits comes from?</i>

No energy is required for that.

22. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

Exactly. There is a huge difference between radial acceleration and tangential acceleration. The magnitude of the velocity of a planet is the same.

-AntonK

23. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

This is a mediocre idea,But have a look anyway.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2003