Misa Ecouta

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Circe, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Circe Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. %BlueSoulRobot% Copyright! Copyright!! Registered Senior Member

I've not heard of this, but it sounds thoroughly enchanting. I tried searching for it on Google, but there was nothing. About the frequencies ... weren't there experiments using classical music to enhance the mind? Something like that.

And Welcome to SciForums, Circe.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Circe Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Welcome to sciforums, Circe!

I had heard of this before, yes, but I do not recall that term.

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Umm, are you trying to suggest that the ancient egyptians moved heavy blocks by means of zoning out and listening to music, because I can assure you that's really not the best way to move heavy blocks of stone. . .

Honestly if it were that simple we'd all have a friggin' pyramid out in our back yards or something, and it's certainly not a skill that would have been lost, thats kind of something that would revolutionize construction even today

9. Circe Registered Senior Member

LOL, maybe I do have a pyramid in my back yard..

Seriously though, I think it's possible that knowledge can get lost. There's a passage somewhere in the Bible describing how the wind whirls around the earth - it seems like some knew back then that the earth wasn't flat, but that was apparently forgotten later. But I digress.

In the pyramid case maybe Ed Leedskalnin was the one who happened to stumble upon the secret. That's what he claimed, anyway.

10. moonman Registered Senior Member

It sounds quite wonderfull-.

If there was some kind of litterature to be found, so that people could read and learn the practices and what music to listen to etc, then we could start our own ME movements.
    Ofcourse this can be done without knowledge of such things, but it is proably always best if there a history of practices and spirituality involved, otherwise most people'll just think it's just stupid.

11. Nephil Registered Member

Misa Ecouta - Frieda Foundation

Dear All,
    I came across this old message by accident and don't know if anybody is still interested, but you can find more on the Misa Ecouta at the Frieda Foundation ( I can't not yet post links apparantly to forward you to their frieda nl domain) who is the group performing them at various places in Europe.

Nephil

12. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

who said wind can't whirl around a flat surface? or even whirl on the flat surface...like a cyclone.