Are Blacks dumber than the rest of us?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by MisinformD, Jan 13, 2003.

1. MisinformD Registered Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Johnson Registered Member

Blacks never invented the wheel OR written language.

Cannibalism is still prevalent in black africa.

Judge for yourselves.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Look up 'Yerkes' or 'Gould'

He did an experiment with US Army recruits in the 1920's and his "findings" caused the US Government to restrict the number of immigrants.

Very interesting stuff.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Empty Dragon Empty Registered Senior Member

I.Q. tests are subjective to a certain type of intelligence. Such studies are inaccurate and outdated fossils with little accctual truth to them. Certain cultures found different types of intellignece valuable. I.Q. test are based on what western culture has demed as valuable.

8. Oh My Gosh!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Someone . . . actually . . . pos- posted . . . ma- my . . . thought . . . ba- before I did . . .

Someone else sees the obvious . . .

Aleluiah! Aleluiah! Perhaps God does exist!
    :m:

9. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I wish everybody was black and supposedly "dumber" than whites so that atomic bombs and sarin gas maybe would not be invented, by us who think we are o so smart, but risking the whole planet and our own smartness with our high tec wars and industrial pollution.

After all nothing beats the thrill of hand to hand battle with spears and sticks and looting the opposing tribes village and have some young virgin for diner....besides the collateral damage caused by such event is much less than a modern plane crashing in some building...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2003
  10. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

My sentiments exactly. you bring up an interesting point, it seems to me as if the "art of war" is gone. Back in midievil or even Roman times, it took a real knack and skill to be an accomplished warrior. Swordsmanship, archery, shield profficiency, all these things were an art in their own right. Now-a-days, we push a button from MILES away, and bomb the shit out of people, without ever even seeing them.

11. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

What ever happened to 'Wait til you see the whites of their eyes' kind of combat, eh? Man, war has become so dishonourable.

12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

"Are Blacks dumber than the rest of us?"
    Are you serious? How can you even ask such a question? This question alone is proof of incredible dumbness, and I assume you are not black.
    I dare you to approach Oprah with this question.
    Intelligence has nothing to do with skincolour, it is only a social measurement of naorrowmindedness made to suit the society it was made in.

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

On The Subject of War...

I agree. If you're gonna fight, it might as well be a fight that, if you survive, you'll never forget. Well...more so than what we do now. Examples

--Modern naval combat has completely lost its magic. We bomb people from thousands of feet out of the range of their guns, and we tend to fight people who's airforce is nonexistent. When airplanes do fight, they merely exchange missiles from miles away. That sucks. There are no more dogfights, no incredible footage like what you'd see on History International (which is the reigning channel of my life). These guys are only in as much danger as they'd be if they were jumping around in a rocky lake...or something...:bugeye:

--There's no more open-field combat. Weapons technology has advanced so much so that we have no more raiders shouting things at us in terrifying languages while they ride at us on horses (The Huns knew how to ride on a horse before they could walk, that's how they destroyed the Roman Empire). There's no more...romance. It's all guerilla warfare, even on the US's part.

--I will say that the modern tank is one terrifying piece of shit. If I saw any of what we've got in Iraq right now coming at me I would crap my pants. IMO there hasn't been anything to match the tank in its ability to strike fear into people 1/10 its size. I mean, these things are huge!!

Yes, in conclusion, war, terrible and despicable as it is, has lost its romance. No more swordfighting, no more escapades, merely camoflauged men tossing in smoke bombs and firing in the general direction that they hear people in. Things better start going backwards (maybe the invention of lightsabers would help

) or else.

And on the subject of blacks being dumber than everyone else, I'd have to say that anyone who could even think such a thing is a moron and easily far more retarded than even the most mutilated of us that have been stricken with mangled gene sequences. It isn't true. They aren't a separate race. Homo sapiens sapiens has no divisions whatsoever, if we could garner a third person perspective I don't doubt that whoever or whatever that person could be that they would not only be unable to determine the difference between blacks and whites and asians, but more importantly they'd be laboring as to how to discern the difference of sex. Can you tell one drone ant from the other?

14. MisinformD Registered Member

Re: On The Subject of War...

well pollux if i'm really as stupid as you say i am, how come i'm not dooling from the mouth and shooting people (like a typical black person)

naw that's just a joke, i'm not a racist person. but i am serious about my question. if you think the only difference between black and white people is skin color you need to get you're head out of your ass. and please explain why africa is lagging behind the rest of the world in so many areas (especially technology) is it really just culture?

also pollux take a look at this site. before you go dismissing it as racist BS look at where the stats came from

http://christianparty.net/blackcosts.htm

15. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Ewww.... speak for yourself!

Ahhh... is this a "Christian" website?

16. spookz Banned Banned

also has anybody asked why jews are smarter than the rest of you fuckers?

17. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

And why are swedes so peaceful? (..because it's too cold to make war) :m:

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

How the fuck do you know who invented the wheel?

19. spookz Banned Banned

fuck you asshole!

20. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

To Pollux

Bring back the kind of war from the 1940's and I'll be happy

Ok, tell me who invented the wheel, where, when and how?
    And I believe the Egyptians weren't white, and neither were the Japanese, nor Chinese...man the list goes on

21. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Simple: he named his creation after himself

No, not at all. Why is africa lagging behind in so many areas? I don't know a whole hellofa lot about africa, I would kill to get an african history class at my school, but as far as I do know, the region has been devastated by war and european (white) conquerers since it was "discovered" by them. We were more advanced because our two cultures were separated and isolated, we took one route--the rutheless, technological pursuit, they took the other, and when we discovered them, we enslaved them. I don't doubt that if it had been the other way around then the whites would have been enslaved and that the blacks would be considered by dumbfucks to be the smartest. We are the same species. The same blood beats through their veins. The same electric patterns pulse through their brains.

Get the thought out of your head that they're dumber than you. The difference isn't knowledge, it's the ability to absorb it, and I, like the vast majority of humanity, have a great ability to absorb knowledge. We all can absorb it and accumulate it. Some choose not to. Others are forced not to, by oppression, religion, or culture.

If we were really ahead of them then we would be trying to help them rather than leaving them in the shape that the african continent is in right now and has been in for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Bebelina have you ever read Beowulf? It reigns

. I think, although I'm not sure, that Norway and Sweden were more or less the same country at least culturally at one time, they were conquerors at once, although like every other conquering nation, their time has passed.

22. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Redoubtable

Try not to associate yourself with this Johnson guy. He's an idiot. A stupid stupid stupid idiot. I mean, look at his name, it means penis for chrissakes. Where the fuck did he hear that cannibalism was "prevalent" in Africa? From someone who "escaped?"

And the guy who invented language, at least for humans, probably had a name that sounded like something you'd hear from a baby, it was undoubtedly the first or one of the first Homo Erectus.

23. spookz Banned Banned

fucking whitey still claiming ancient egyptians as their own!