The ISIS Conspiracy: Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by AUSSIEABORIGINAL, Sep 18, 2014.

1. AUSSIEABORIGINAL Abnormally original Registered Senior Member

I S I S =
    Israeli
    Secret
    Intelligence
    Service = MOSSAD

The Mainstream Mobster Media originally reported this group as "ISIS," but then waffled around on the name, later calling them "ISIL," and/ or "IS." The reason for all of the name changes now appears to be very obvious.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPECe5qhIHQ
    Date given at C-Span is: July 20, 1990 (24 years ago)
    1990 CSPAN Clip - Author States Israeli Secret Intelligence Service ISIS
    Guest: Dan Raviv, co-author, "Every Spy A Prince"
    Guest: Yossi Melman, co-author, "Every Spy A Prince"

Search Yahoo (for more info):
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p="Israeli Secret Intelligence Service" c-span&n=100

"ISIS" is run by Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.
    http://socioecohistory.files.wordpr...i_realname_simon_elliot_aka_elliot_shimon.jpg (bigger pic)

U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) is seen here meeting with ISIS chief Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (aka Elliot Shimon, Jewish MOSSAD agent) circled in red.
    http://socioecohistory.files.wordpr...king_with_isis_chief_abu_bakr_al-baghdadi.jpg (bigger pic)

This looks to me like another fraud being put forth as a reason to get troops on the border between Iraq and Syria, then to set up a conflict (or False Flag) with Syria. Afterward, the Mainstream Mobster Media whores will cheer on the attack and murder of possibly millions of more people in Syria. The next goal after Syria will then be the attack on Iran.

See General Wesley Clark's stunning revelation on the plans of the New World Order from the 2007 interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FhZnFZ6TY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
    The Covert Origins of ISIS (from StormCloudsGathering http://scgnews.com/)

Pretty Wild Conspiracy Theory, huh? . . . Oh well, it sure beats the old BigFoot from outer space stuff . . .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Woo! Woo woo woo, woo woo woo! Woo woo!

You were saying?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yep - pure idiotic bunk!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You knew it was coming eventually.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It was the perfect conspiracy until the MOSSAD named the movement identifying themselves. Shucks they should have thought of that! Bwwhaaaaaaaa You guys slay me!

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

What about the Taliban, Al Qaeda and other terrorists groups who were around far longer than ISIL and have caused more damages? Why have you waited this long in coming up with this nonsense when for many years other terrorists groups were causing havoc? More bullshit from a bullshitter.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

"ISIS" is run by Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

Would be an interesting fact if there was any evidence for it.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

12. Bells Staff Member

Wow.. I didn't think I would see a dumber conspiracy theory after the 9/11 and birther truther's.. But this one has managed to topple those off the top of the scale.

I read the OP and I want the 30 seconds of my life back.

13. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Israel didn't create ISIS. just because you don't like Israel doesn't mean their behind it. yes they have done bad things but that doesn't make them masterminds behind every bad thing.

and since i'm almost postitve that the OP is in this catergory you get to pick one incomptence or evil masterminds not both.

15. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

You can believe the OP when ISIS deploys Israel's "iron dome" to shoot down US bombers, etc.

16. Yazata Valued Senior Member

'ISIS' are the initials of the English language name for the organization: 'Islamic State in Iraq and Syria'.

'ISIL' are the initials of the English language name for the same organizaton: 'Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant'.

Both are alternative translations from the Arabic. I prefer 'ISIS', because it's the name of the ancient Egyptian goddess, and that 'idolatrous' reference isn't pleasing to the Islamists. (That might be why the always-politically-correct US government uses 'ISIL'.)

More recently, the group has declared itself a 'caliphate', claimed universal authority over all Muslims everywhere, and shortened its name to 'Islamic State'.

17. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

CSIS = Cub Scout Intelligence Service

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Is this actually a new crazy conspiracy theory? Well, it makes a change from moon landings and area 51. Pity about the whiff of antisemitism.

19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Didn't you know? Anything going wrong with the Muslim world is ultimately somehow Israel's fault. They must have created ISIS so America would have an excuse to supply it and then bomb it for target practise, all makes perfect sense to me.

20. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Well, I'll certainly never be able to watch "Archer" again without shedding a tear.

I've heard the name "ISIS" will be changed to something else in season 6 because of all this.

The bastards. I'm devastated.

21. game-junkie Registered Senior Member

Elliot Shimon looks nothing like Baghdadi.

It's not the same person...