Greetings from FOLZONI

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by FOLZONI, Sep 14, 2014.

1. FOLZONI Registered Senior Member

I have joined in order to tease out the confusions in modern physics & in philosophy - and indicate how to work out the correct philosophical paths for any practical physics to follow (since I cannot TELL readers what to think!). This is more difficult than it seems because philosophy is a much wider subject than most people appreciate, especially as there are major cultural differences in its mode of enquiry & underlying (largely hidden) principles. Thus does philosophy overlap with religion - and my studies in Gnosticism give me some insight here too, though not that much insight into Eastern religions & philosophy.

Sciencewise my training is in biological fields, not physics and mathematics per se, though I am familiar with calculus, complex numbers & exponentials though less familiar with hyperbolic functions & tensors.

Clearly, as I have seen from many posts here, despite the very good level of debate in so many threads I cannot rush things, so am happy to explain to those who enquire the nature of the difficulties that arise. I also have an interest in human evolution and will occasionally inquire & comment there.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

FOLZONI

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Greetings FOLZONI.
    I like your name.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FOLZONI Registered Senior Member

Thank you, Captain Kremmen - though I think your name is even better. You can call me Fallzoney or Faux-paszy or any name you like if you don't like what I post, and I will not mind.

FOLZONI

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Let the posts commence!

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I say again.......
    Let the posts commence!

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

10. FOLZONI Registered Senior Member

Dear Captain K,

I was caught up for a few days on other things then I couldn't get into the site - you were doing maintenance. I am still trying to get a handle on the site and where to post - though at the moment I think the threads are well set up.

FOLZONI

11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

12. abdul ahad Registered Member

Hello, I am newbie in this forum site. And this is my first post in this forum site. So please welcome me all. And i hope all are help me anything about. Thanks