Is the Conscious experience one of many in the brain?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Manifold1, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Manifold1 Banned Banned

In the various mental conditions which lead to Schizophrenia, one has to ask, whether the person responds to a sub-consciousness because anything which audibly (in the mind) responds to a conversation with the primary consciousness may show a sign of intelligence.

If it isn't some kind of lower ''intelligence'' built into the brain, there could be retrocausal actions in the brain in which the brain already knows the answer to a question, because when the patient thinks of something, many people ''expect'' a certain response: This ''certain response'' would be a pre-ready state projected in the future experience, the answer for instance when talking to a multiple personality inside the brain, is really about you setting up the initial conditions for the required responses, willingly or not.

Thoughts anyone?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Manifold1 Banned Banned

It is actually a very interesting condition.

If it isn't a measure of a sub-conscious speaking with a primary conscious, do you agree in anyway to the latter passage I wrote:

If it isn't some kind of lower ''intelligence'' built into the brain, there could be retrocausal actions in the brain in which the brain already knows the answer to a question, because when the patient thinks of something, many people ''expect'' a certain response: This ''certain response'' would be a pre-ready state projected in the future experience, the answer for instance when talking to a multiple personality inside the brain, is really about you setting up the initial conditions for the required responses, willingly or not.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. aCookieJar Registered Member

I would like to ask you what you mean by 'a sub-conscious'? It seems to me you're saying that there is an intelligent entity in our brains... (being open to the idea, I don't think the only way for this to be possible is an intelligent entity inside our heads... so it this intelligent entity could communicate with us without being "in our heads") that speaks to a person...? Is that your understanding of this 'sub-conscious entity'? And you said it was... built in the brain like you know its origin and what not?

Well I'll say this much.. Ive spoken to several people who have said they think in words. So... if they perceive their thoughts by words they hear in their head... then what voice is speaking the words? Words need a voice and I might even venture to say that many people think in words or hear voices... even if it is their own. I think that a person experiences mental stress from 'thinking in words' when they question the veracity of the thought and its origin... where the thought came from.