The Holy Spirit Explored (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Discussion in 'Religion' started by bearer_of_truth, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I will be discussing the Spirit of God, Ezekiel's wheels, chariots of God, the Spirit of truth, supernatural orbs and how they are all one and the same Holy Spirit. I will be discussing some of His works here on earth and you can see for yourselves just how He is highly misunderstood in the world today.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture):

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel"...an orbital description of the Holy Spirit Himself as a living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and the rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those stood, these stood; and when those where lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit within the Holy Spirit Himself as one of God's chariots...also known as Ezekiel's wheels:

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels"

"for the spirit of the living creature was in the orb"

Ezekiel 1:19 "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up"

"and when the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up"

Please note that the Holy Spirit appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim (living creatures) would have appeared as much more than the Holy Spirit in this photograph.

Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands; The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

"Even thousands of thousands"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

The Holy Spirit Explored Part 2 (Scipture & Photos Examined)

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble an eyeball. This is the Spirit of truth who bears witness:

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The photograph above left is the Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph. The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our conscience mind.

Roman 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good.

The Spirit of truth bears witness to and testifies of Christ.

John 15:26-27 But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. And you also bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

The Holy Spirit Glorifies Christ​

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

--'--,--~{@

Romans 8:15-16 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father". The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

How many of these stupid threads are you going to start?

Regardless of how many you think you should or could start, how about you confine the stupid to just one thread.

And lastly, in case you were not aware. Preaching is not allowed on this forum. So stop.

Yazata likes this.
  8. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

These are the only two threads on the Holy Spirit that I will be posting and they are not stupid. They are a study of Christian theology and that is not preaching nor stupid.

9. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

"You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you."

10. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Thank you brother.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him, nor knows Him; but you know Him, For He dwells with and will be in you.

We Christians are not of this world because we have the Spirit of truth within us. We have the Spirit of Christ within us.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  11. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

12. Bells Staff Member

You are not discussing. You are preaching. Simple as that.

You have not even detailed or noted what it is you want to discuss in this thread. All you have done is quote from some parts of the Bible and post pictures of eyeballs and spheres across at least 2 threads now (both dealing with the exact same topic). That's it. Nothing else.

This site is not your personal soapbox or blog.

You do not need to start multiple threads about the exact same topic. One is sufficient.

And stop preaching.

Is that clear enough for you?

13. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

I will reiterate from my first thread, "I will be discussing the Spirit of God, Ezekiel's wheels, chariots of God, the Spirit of truth, supernatural orbs and how they are all one and the same Holy Spirit. I will be discussing some of His works here on earth and you can see for yourselves just how He is highly misunderstood in the world today."

These threads are meant as a discussion of the things of the Spirit of God. If this is not something that you wish to discuss, you do not belong on these threads. These threads are a study of Christian theology.

14. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit who also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

It is through the Holy Spirit that God feels our pains.

15. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Ezekiel 1:18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them.

The eyes of God...are one with the eyes of the Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit).

16. Bells Staff Member

But that is not what you are doing.

What you are doing is posting a few lines of scripture and preaching.

For example:

This is classified as preaching. And in fact, has nothing to do with what you just said you will be "discussing".

This is not your pulpit. So I'd suggest you stop using it as such. It's bad enough that you could not confine it to one thread but started an identical thread about the same thing and preached in this one as well. I've asked you to stop and you are refusing to.

Consider this your last warning.

17. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Excuse me, but I am discussing scripture here about the Holy Spirit and not preaching. If anyone cares to join me, they are more than welcome. Is there anything you wish to contribute?

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That would be wrong.
    What you are doing is pasting direct quotes and then making further claims about those quotes.
    That's not "discussing" it's preaching.

That too would be wrong.
    Preaching is against the forum rules.

And this is just plain silly.
    You have been warned by a moderator and the best response you can up with is that?

19. Bells Staff Member

You are not discussing scripture. All you are doing is quoting it, over and over again.. repeatedly.

If you want to discuss the supernatural nature of soap bubbles, then do so. But simply posting quotes of scripture repeatedly (and this is essentially what you have done in both threads) is classified as preaching. I have asked you to stop several times. If you persist, you will be moderated.

Quoting something with nothing else to suggest a discussion is not a discussion, but you preaching.

Have I made myself clear enough for you?

To deal with your edit.. Ridiculous as it is..

Yes, I am the anti-Christ. Here to feed on your soul.. Which tastes like chicken, by the way.

My sole intention is that you stop preaching. I don't particularly care what religion you belong to. Just stop preaching.

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat

Okay - I have merged the two threads (no reason for them to be separate). bearer_of_truth, I'm going to give you a shot at this:

If you want to legitimately discuss, criticize, or otherwise make conversation about the scripture, that is fine. Pasting the scriptures with a blurb or two about what they mean is, as Bells (and others) have said, preaching, simple as that.

Consider this a final verbal warning on the matter.

EDIT - and just as an aside... I am a Christian, so don't try any of that "are you the anti-christ" crap on me, savy?

exchemist likes this.
  21. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

My apologizes, I didn't know that pasting the scriptures with a blurb or two was preaching. I do want to do as you say. Thank you.

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It needs more substance - explain what you think of it, why you feel it is important, why you agree with it (or, if you are on the opposite side, why you feel it is wrong or doesn't apply). Invite discussion - ask questions - be curious about it. That's all.

23. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Thank you for your guidance, for I truly was beginning to feel lost about how to go about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.