GRS Admin

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by DwayneD.L.Rabon, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, The the great red spot on jupiter is caused by a inner planet or moon of jupiter, meaning a large solid body deep within the the gas atmopshere of jupiter that is in a stationary orbit around the central main body. That is my opinon. I am not sure of its terresital compsotion but it is most likly of near uniform compostion, like a ball of aluminum oxide ?, jupiter has a inward point where gravity reverses in stead of things falling down ward for example they travel in the opposite direction upward. The inner moon is most likly located just above this barrier.

Imagine the earth and the moon in as simular relationship, the moon is about 247,000 miles, and it orbits the earth lock showing only one side, at 9,000 miles from the earth surface the earth would be making mountains form on the surface of the moon making it look different, where it would cause a bulge in the shape of the moon or turn its entire shape into a egg shaped oval, all this at 9,000 miles from the earth surface, where it would be locked in one position and would not revolve around the earth.( or be it very slowly).
    At 20,000 miles from the earth surface the moon would have a full revolution around the earth and would be just taking its very own shape, a point where the moon beings to move away from the earth and behave indepenant. at which point you would see the moon skimming across the earth atmosphere in early earth history.

You can exspect the same to happen on jupiter, eventually the atmosphere of jupiter will evaporate or consolidate and the inner moon that makes the red spot will appear at about the same point of 20,000 miles and become independant in its shape and revolution around jupiter, so at that time the diameter of jupiter will be about 40,000 miles. or half of its current size.

Dwayne D.L.Rabon

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Interesting.....
    Now let's compare that opinion, against the established belief of what the red spot is.
    [1] We have storms hurricanes, cyclones etc on Earth, caused by the nature of the atmosphere, the geographical shape and structure of continents, and the spinning Earth.
    [2] We see similar effects in the rare atmosphere of Mars.
    [3] Jupiter has an atmosphere may times larger, and many times thicker then Earth, and rotates on its axis in around 9 hours, more than double the rotation period of Earth or Mars.
    It would seem to me then that the great red spot is overwhelmingly likely to be as most cosmologists think it to be....A huge storm caused by the factors already listed."
    A logical observationally scientifically deduced theoretical assumption, not one dreamed up and apparently dragged out of someones rear end.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Dwayne at his worst, best, or just his most typical. Arrant nonsense that might confuse a neophyte, yet which the forum staff are quite happy to entertain. I have reported the post, with no expectation that anything positive will come of it, except that, for a moment, I felt I had at least tried to make things better.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Kittamaru Posted the exact same Article/Link in his Post #3.
    Was there a reason that you Reposted it?

BTW, paddoboy, a quick question in reference to your Post #4 : How many "continents" are there on Jupiter?

8. brucep Valued Senior Member

He probably thinks Burroughs pulp fiction is part of the scientific literature. Another whacko crank what else is new. I dug all the ERB pulp fiction. Read all of it. Never confused it for scientific literature.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hiya dmoe!!
    How are we today?
    Why did I repost the same article?? Good question.....To reinforce scientific methodology over alternative hypothesis that some seem to pull out of their arse.
    And I had not taken much notice......dang me, dang me, they aught to take a rope and hang me!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Where did I say there was continents on Jupiter?
    It certainly has a rocky core, probably larger then Earth itself, but why would you believe there were continents?
    Taking continents as large land masses, separated by Oceans, although water does exist in the cloud tops of Jupiter, in the form of vapour, there would be no Oceans on the rocky core in Jupiter.
    Although it has been hypothesised that liquid metalic hydrogen could exist at that region.
    Hope that helps.

10. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Yes, paddoboy, a good question.
    One that you failed to provide a cogent answer to.

So...you evidently have "not taken much notice......" of what you Posted in your Post #4 (Bold by dmoe) :
    Certainly? Maybe you should read and "take much notice" of this Link : http://www.universetoday.com/14470/does-jupiter-have-a-solid-core/

Trying to make a "Strawman", paddoboy?
    It was you that Authored your Post #4. It was you, paddoboy, that Posted "the geographical shape and structure of continents" as one of "the factors", when you stated, in your Post #4 :
    For the record, paddoboy, I do not "believe" that there are any "continents" on Jupiter!

Again, paddoboy, you should probably "take much notice" of this Linked Article : http://www.universetoday.com/14470/does-jupiter-have-a-solid-core/

What, exactly, do you "Hope that" it "helps", paddoboy?

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

riginally Posted by DwayneD.L.Rabon View Post
    Well, The the great red spot on jupiter is caused by a inner planet or moon of jupiter, meaning a large solid body deep within the the gas atmopshere of jupiter that is in a stationary orbit around the central main body. That is my opinon.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Interesting.....
    Now let's compare that opinion, against the established belief of what the red spot is.
    [1] We have storms hurricanes, cyclones etc on Earth, caused by the nature of the atmosphere, the geographical shape and structure of continents, and the spinning Earth.
    [2] We see similar effects in the rare atmosphere of Mars.
    [3] Jupiter has an atmosphere may times larger, and many times thicker then Earth, and rotates on its axis in around 9 hours, more than double the rotation period of Earth or Mars.
    It would seem to me then that the great red spot is overwhelmingly likely to be as most cosmologists think it to be....A huge storm caused by the factors already listed."
    A logical observationally scientifically deduced theoretical assumption, not one dreamed up and apparently dragged out of someones rear end.

Here we are again dmoe, for you.

Now in reality dmoe, it would be rather logical for any normal reasonable thinking person, without an agenda, to say something to the nutty reply by Dwayne.
    Would it not?
    Or like those other nuts that deny Evolution, Abiogenesis, SR, the BB, GR, dmoe, you are a kindred soul.
    That's OK....Just that you should not be so sneaky and underhanded about it.

12. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Your ability to properly "quote" seems to 'come and go' paddoboy.

At any rate here is a proper "quote", presented in 'context', from : http://nineplanets.org/jupiter.html (Bold by dmoe)
    - the ^^above quoted^^ from, and much more to read at : http://nineplanets.org/jupiter.html

Some Members of SciForums might not notice the Bold part that states : "The gas planets do not have solid surfaces, their gaseous material simply gets denser with depth", heck it may not even be relevant to some...

After all, some Members might consider intensely hot and extremely pressurized liquid gas to mean that "Jupiter does have a rocky core"...?!

Hope that helps, paddoboy.

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Your ability to interpret properly is non existent.
    The gaseous planets having a rocky core, is part of the theory of planetary formation.
    Certainly not as certain as Abiogenesis, Evolution, the BB, and SR/GR dmoe, but a theory held by most astronomers at this time.
    To quote from your link.....
    "Jupiter probably has a core of rocky material amounting to something like 10 to 15 Earth-masses."

Glad to be of assistance dmoe.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

My comment about your non existent ability to interpret properly, was in part along the lines of what other reputable members of our forum have said with regards to that same non existent ability.

I'll accept the judgement of my peers here dmoe as I always have, as will you also.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

It actually appears you support the nonsensical claims of DwayneD.L.Rabon in post 2 dmoe.
    Is that correct?

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

What I said in post 4 in reply to post 2:

What dmoe claimed I said in post 19:

This was a dishonest attempt to portray me as saying that there are continents on Jupiter.
    And yet he, [dmoe] does not make any comment on the nonsensical post 2 by Dwayne.

This incident among the many others that occur between dmoe and myself, highlight the dishonest attempt he tries to make to discredit me.

17. wellwisher Banned Banned

Storms on earth involve water. Unlike the rest of the gases in the atmosphere (nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide) water vapor can change phase into liquid and solid at the conditions within the atmosphere. These phase changes causes changes in partial pressure; pulls a vacuum or adds pressure depending on going to gas or liquid.. Low pressure systems have water going from gas to liquid and/or solid; rain or snow.

Relative to the red spot of jupiter, this would be possible if there was an analogy to evaporation-rain cycle of the earth. In this case, Jupiter itself is supplying the heat and pressure changes that causes an evaporation-condensation cycle. Since the atmosphere of Jupiter is mostly hydrogen and helium I would pick hydrogen as being the basis for the needed phase change. The core of jupiter is metallic hydrogen and its atmosphere is gas, so there is liquid in the middle below the red spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.