Space cannon ? or really freak accident ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by ZMacZ, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

View attachment 7304

Original source..
    http://www.sickonews.com/second-sinkhole-appears-in-florida-just-few-miles-away-from-the-one-that-swallowed-and-killed-jeff-bush/

Maybe it's just me..but I know a non-natural event when I see one..

(perfectly round, going down exactly 90 degrees...with similar events occuring at what I believe to be other tests..)

Yes..sinkholes do occur naturally, but what is NOT possible is a sinkhole occuring in rock..(there are other cases dated back a lil earlier, with exactly the same configuration..going down at exactly 90 degrees, but in rock....even if it is natural..there oughta be outcroppings of rock that simply held together tighter than other parts..although not apparent in this particular instance..)

(Natural sinkholes kinda fill up and have a smaller angle than 90 degrees..)

View attachment 7305

Also..in the first picture..if the soil was unable to hold with that thickness...why is the rest arround it also not in the hole ?...

black mask likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

But you obviously don't know not perfectly round when it's in a photo.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Sickonews, now theres a reliable source for us to believe.

youreyes likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Sinkholes are common in limestone topography - karst, stuff like that. Limestone is a rock - some forms are fairly hard, even, but they are all vulnerable to dissolving in rainwater runoff (rain is usually acidic) over time. They are often nearly perfect circles in cross section, because that's the likely shape of anything formed by swirling and dissolving water working its way out from a central channel in a homogenous medium. https://www.google.com/search?q=cen...nic-cancun-to-route-de-los-cenotes%2F;460;288

8. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

Is that you guys saying that this is actually natural ?

I mean a hole 100 feet deep ? straight down ? and it's not just sickonews.. check the picture search..

Alo..if the wall of that hole is 90 degrees down for 100 feet...than the top soil (where it was before the collapse oughta have been 100 feet deep too ?
    And then all of a sudden it's 100 feet of soil just dropping down ?
    (into an even deeper hole..the actual hole below must have been the amount by which the soil dropped..otherwise it would be deeper..but...the hole is straight, or close to straight down..)
    And you may say picture...but the picture was shot at no more than 10 degrees from the apex..you can see the wall of the hole going down like that..ergo..
    Straight down..
    It be either hollow or filled up..but straight down for 100 feet..that's not natural to me..

(- does not buy media coverage on soil...I think it's a 'leftover' for fighting cave dwelling terrorists..like sympathetic vibration or something..maybe a pulse maser or something ?..)
    (pulse maser that can emit maser type beam, but in a such a fashion that it can make vibrate in all instead of heating it up..)
    (a pulse short enough to cause vibration for less than half a cycle...and then repeating at the soil sympathetic frequency..)

But hey...I couldn't think out something like that.. : D

Well..I guess they can still use it for surgical strikes..

View attachment 7308

BEAMZ !!!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh good.
    I was just thinking to myself that there wasn't sufficient pseudoscience in this thread.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Yep. My link has dozens of pictures of similar things, of which there are thousands, in the heavily rained on limestone country of the Yucatan peninsula. I just picked Yucatan because it's famous for them, and I knew there were lots of pictures for you. Scroll through, or net search yourself.

11. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

AH DUN DO PSEUDOSCIENCE !!!!!..but hey, if you get a laugh outta my theories..well that at least is something..

12. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

Umm..but al pics that are there do not have perfect cilinder shapes..in fact..they are spelunkies ??..

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You didn't have a theory.
    It was wild uniformed speculation.

14. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

-.-

pooper !!!

15. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Yes, they do, quite often. Many of them, some of which are pictured. At least a couple of them are both dry and photographed from above, so you can see that they are almost identical to your photo - block out the immediate surroundings, and you couldn't tell the difference.

And they are all formed in rock. That's typical.

16. KitemanSA Registered Senior Member

Photoshop?

17. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Possible but unnecessary. The picture is of a common formation in karst landscapes that get a lot of rain. I posted (above) a link to a library of photos of cenotes, as they are called, in Yucatan, some of them dead ringers; here's another, this one in Canada: http://www.nwtpas.ca/science-karst.asp .

19. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

(sorry for the late reply..kinda busy..)

I'm still thinking some kind of 'beam'...

Microvibrations by the ways on maser projection (staggered pulse..)

..then again..I also hope to visit mars one day in my lifetime..so..maybe it's my imagination or not..I dun care..

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It is a borehole.

21. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

to OP, that looks like Guatemala...not Florida

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

I'm still thinking the same thing that caused all those other deep, almost-round sinkholes.

In general, if method A involves repeatable, fairly common natural causes, and B involves a secret, terrifyingly powerful but incompetent military project, go with A.

23. ZMacZ Registered Senior Member

Umm..military and competent (as thinkers..not as soldiers..)..umm..highly unlikely..
    (ofc..they got the best toys..so..yes..when it comes to shooting at stuff..they're the best no ?..)

And as a target somewhere really public would kinda not be unimaginable as well..
    (they do 'leak' stuff to see who can come up with a counter if at all possible you know..it's best that they know about possible counters..
    if they don't then it would be like investing a lot of cash into something to get it mass produced, only to find out it's not actually
    near as good as was thought..so..a hole in a street somewhere..mainland US..lots of publicity..now waiting for the bells to ring...)
    It's not very nice...but...with down looking satellite capabilities nowadays..I'd say they were pretty sure it was safe..)