Experiment

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Beaconator, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Question:

What happens when all elements are placed in the same relative location and surrounded by iron.

Information:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?140584-Possibility-of-star-formation-around-black-holes

Hypothesis:

The experiment should produce both a net charge and energy from both processes of fission and fusion. The outcome of the experiment should produce an alternating current as a result of a sustained fusion and fission reaction occurring internally to the iron shell.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Btw... I dont know the difference between an orgasm and spontaneous human combustion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

besides the lack of comprehension of nuclear physics/chemistry from the poster above,
    in the cosmos, where actual star formation and quasars occur,
    what would be the iron shell for this to occur ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

the control for a supernovae and excess gamma radiation.

8. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

What? This is ridiculous. Beaconator makes no sense to me, unless there's a translation problem.

9. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

but that's still not an iron shell,
    so again,
    what would be the iron shell

10. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Hello DrToad and welcome.

Beaconator is one of our resident cranks who has no real interest in science other than as a matter of backseat driving. He never speaks of empirical data, but rather just picks really bogus stuff out of thin air that he mostly makes up. Here you see he proposes an experiment that amounts to a dirty bomb. The elements on the left side of the periodic table will react violently with those on the right, spewing toxic heavy metals like lead, mercury & arsenic, as well as radioactive elements, which, even in trace amounts, will quickly kill everyone exposed to the noxious cloud he creates, and slowly poison the survivors.

Of course no one knows what "the same relative location means", but that's kind of what a nuclear detonator does.

11. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Thanks, Aqueous. I thought I might have nailed a crank, but I'm a newbie here.

Don't we have experiments like that we can observe already, though, given the rich wavelength range we can use? With telescopes of course. (Until the funding runs out, or the political 'climate' changes.)

Damn, I didn't want to get too opinionated before I can respond to PMs, but what the hell. :shrug:

12. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

It's about as dangerous as walking into a house built in the fifties since these "dangerous" elements represent less than 10% of the whole operation.

If you are really skeptical of disaster we could make an Iron shell splitting the periodic table in half. That would separate the reactive elements and allow only electrons to flow from one end to the other.

"Interesting and obscure biological information"!

The human body contains 17 elements which statistically matter, yet all known elements in existence can be found within any conscious animal.

13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

14. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I'm saying split the table vertically such that ionic compounds are not able to form, therefore fusion happens on both sides when bombarded with protons from the top and fission happens on the bottom when bombarded with neutrons from the bottom.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You should just give up while you are behind.

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

besides the lack of comprehension of nuclear physics/chemistry from the above
    so now you want to change your original experiment ?
    amusing.

now back to a question i had asked,

" what would be the iron shell

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

But not if they are unconscious?

18. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

No, you suggested an experiment which combines "all of the elements". Most materials do not exist in elemental form in nature. They can only be created by the addition of energy. Placing the highly active components together will release that energy in the form of an explosion. For example, hydrogen would tend to explode in the presence of oxygen (that was what blew up the reactor buildings in the Fukushima disaster).

Of course you never specified any of this outside of some vague nonsensical ideas you have about chemistry. But still, they are reactants and some will explode, others will react violently, and others will do nothing more that contaminate and poison the surroundings and/or people.

That will serve as a delayed trigger, perhaps giving you some time to get out of the way. But in all likelihood the iron will be penetrated by substances like flouring and chlorine, leading to rupture, and then explosion of the separated reactants. And besides, the oxygen which needs only a hair trigger of energy to react explosively with hydrogen, is closer to the middle of the table. But this is all immaterial. There is no point to making a suicidal chemical brew like this. It's just plain moronic. And besides iron is not even a very good conductor. The electrode of choice for the early hydrogen fuel cell was nickel. It's also found in many of the special metal alloys used for building chemical tanks. That and chrome, and a few others.

Oh, is that what you think will happen? Then you're wrong. If you think this is how chemical batteries are made, guess again. Or, better yet, look it up.

Huh? More useless and wrong information, trying to reduce some poorly understood idea about how brains work, with some completely random beliefs about what chemicals are and how they work? Why I am I not surprised.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

those would be separated in the experiment as they are on opposite ends of reactant elements.
    Our problem then remains containment not possibility.

Then separate them with a mix of transition elements instead of just iron. A wall made of the first transition metals could not possibly be penetrated by any reaction chemical or nuclear, just electronic and radiance. Surrounding the most reactive elements on separate sides could only produce clean radiance and electricity.

20. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I want to get everything right and improve efficiency to the highest degree.

A shell Is something that separates the insides from the outside.

On a different note having the halogens on both sides could help the most reactive elements not react explosively with elements on the opposite side of the "transition wall".

21. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I expect reactive elements to combine with transition metals leaving them without the ability to react with each other

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yo, yo, we should put a couple of slices of bacon in the Box O' Elements - that would be like an awesome experiment.

23. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

What do the psychologists call this...when you object to your own faults in others? Transference? I call it prejudice. I think the Beakster is just having some fun. No need to get yer knickers in a twist, old buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.