German science progress before and during the 2nd world war

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by river, Jul 22, 2014.

1. river

there is a youtube video interview of Joseph P. Farrell on just this subject

just google Joseph P. Farrell

then go to the Camelot interview

of Joseph ( Nazi international , it has joseph's photo , can't miss it )

its about 1hr and 45min , if you have the time or the patience

it is fascinating , and definitely well worth viewing

river

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

another, very interesting subject,
    " die glocke "

it was actually a time travel project, but you will not find anything stating as such.
    just a bunch of inaccurate ideas of what this project was about.

if you can find something on it dealing with the time travel, my advise,
    seriously look into it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

it has been said that,

if you take a electromagnetic field and hit it with high voltage,
    you can get this field to phase or pulsate and start to use gravity to warp space and travel back in time.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

In the video I mentioned above its about the " Bell "

8. river

Not gravity , but two opposite rotating torsions that distort space-time , just watch the video

9. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

another thing, hitler and that regime ,
    were into aliens(e.be's) and their technology.
    that whole holocaust and such, was based on this notion form hitler.
    there's more to hitler and that scenario than what is publicly stated.

there's a race of aliens called aryan.
    and that swastika symbol can be found in many ancient text.

it's actually interesting.

10. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

yes, gravity. it's the gravity that the torsion is applied to.

" that seems to have been used to investigate time distortion effects or antigravity - very possibly both - based on the beginnings of theoretical torsion physics that was being developed "

11. river

The swastika is found in ancient text and graphically

But there is more to the symbol than , good luck

Looked at from a purely science point of view , notice that the swastika , rotates in the opposite directions.....

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

another interesting part is,
    when the collapse was occurring,
    a couple of hitlers top superiors disappeared.
    along with a lot of the work with this project.

all in all,
    yzarc.

13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

ahh, are you referring to a vector diagram.
    river, i'm glad to see something from you on this scale.
    it's nice to see such things.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sometimes you are quite lucid and then it is like a spring goes *SPRONG* and you will start raving about this kind of crap. It is really mystifying.:bugeye:

15. river

German science was well beyond anything the Allies thought of

16. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

umm where's the video?

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That is true their work on fighter and rockets was way beyond the allies. The allies work on the atomic bomb was way beyond the axis powers, though.

18. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Is there a variant of Godric's law regarding the number of threads before one like this occurs?

Even if German WWII science as applied to industrial and military technology was good, it's a fact that their eugenics program was just as deeply flawed.

A world in which everyone is blond, blue-eyed, ayran, or whatever, is eventually going to become inbred and genetically weak. Genocide of anyone not meeting such arbitrary standards is likely a lousy idea in terms of science or anything else we know about how life really works on this small planet.

We really shouldn't blame the Germans or even Nazis for this. The bad seeds of this kind of eugenics grew first in the United States before it was transplanted to Germany. Henry Ford was only the tip of the iceberg.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Re fighters (assuming you mean jets): no.
    Re rockets: yes. In much the same way that the Germans were "way beyond" Eskimos at speaking German.

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I did mean jets and the Germans were way ahead. I know that the british and tested jet flight with a prototype but the germans had several different models in production - I think that was way ahead.

As for rockets the scientific work that was done on rockets (even thought the basis was from Robert Goddart) that was very far ahead of the science that on rocketry that the allies had. Heck our early experiments with rocketry was using Von Braun and captured V2 rockets. Comparing scientific knowledge to language skills is a poor analogy.

PS welcome back you old curmudgeon!

21. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

origin, I am not sure what you mean by, or consider as, 'way ahead', but you may consider the following "quote" informative :
    - the ^^above quoted^^ from : http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bljetengine.htm

origin, I believe you may be referring to Dr. Robert H. Goddard. i.e. "(even thought the basis was from Robert Goddart)"
    Although I am not entirely sure that the Germans were 'very far ahead' on the 'science' of 'rocketry', there is no doubt that they were 'ahead' in the actual utilization of 'rockets' for the long-range delivery of "explosive ordnance" during WWII.

Personally, I found Dywyddyr's 'analogy', in the context that it was presented, both "spot on" and also quite wryly and slyly humorous!

I cannot comment on the 'old curmudgeon' remark, other than to say that I myself have found what I have read of Dywyddyr's Posts to be be insightful, intelligent and not entirely without humor.
    This may just be an indication of the sort of wisdom that comes with age, as opposed to any 'old curmudgeon(ly)' disposition/predisposition or affliction.

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yeah.
    Now let's look at the facts.
    Britain produced a working jet engine while Germany was still only making separately (i.e. externally)-powered turbines.
    Germany did get a jet fighter into action - but it was with expert pilots in an experimental unit (i.e. desperation).
    Britain put the Meteor jet fighter into regular squadron service before Germany.
    German squadron service was after Britain.
    The jets that Germany did manage to get into the air had an engine life (between complete strip-down and rebuild) of around 15 hours (and they also had to be carefully nursed when in flight).
    (One reason why the Meteor wasn't used over Germany in the closing stages of the war - apart from lack any actual need - was that, had one gone down into enemy territory it may have provided the Germans with data they didn't have that could have improved their own engines).
    Britain and the US had jets ready to come into production/ service: P-80 [did see operational service] and Vampire. The point is: they weren't needed [sup]1[/sup], hence they weren't given any priority.
    Oh yeah, let's also add the fact that German jet engines, for a given engine weight, used more fuel (per pound of thrust) and produced less thrust. Or, conversely, for a given thrust the engine weighed more (and STILL used more fuel).

Nope.
    The comparison is apt.
    Eskimos "lag" behind Germans in speaking German because, simply, they don't need to do so.
    Similarly, Germany was "ahead" on rocketry because the Allies didn't bother putting any effort into such things. Yeah, we used a large number of, for example, 3 inch rockets for bombardment or aircraft weapons, but we didn't bother with V-1 and V-2 type weapons because they were irrelevant to our aims. The entire V-2 programme cost roughly the same as the Manhattan Project and gave very little return for that cost. It drained money out the German economy to, essentially, no effect except for a psychological one [sup]2[/sup].
    How can you be "ahead" if there isn't race?
    I admit that Germany had "superiority" in the design and manufacture - hence Paperclip and lots of German-accented "American citizens" post-war - but what they did produce was certainly nothing out of reach of the Allies, as shown the fact that R. V. Jones and a handful of other guys managed to work the specifications and performance of the V-2 from little more than a couple of photographs and a warning letter before the first one was used. This, to me, suggests that whatever was incorporated in the V-2 was well within the scientific AND technological grasp of the Allies because at no stage did anyone say "How the f*ck do they do that?".

Thanks.

1 The much-vaunted Me 262 did cause a rise in bomber losses (but it was a sustainable rise) and no difference in fighter-fighter exchange rates according to USAF records.
    2 "The cost of the development and manufacture of the V-2 was staggering, estimated by a post-war US study as about $2 billion, or about the same amount as was spent on the Allied atomic bomb program. Yet the entire seven-month V-2 missile campaign delivered less high explosive on all the targeted cities than a single large RAF raid on Germany. While such a massive expenditure might have been justified if it had had a military impact, the V-2 accomplished nothing of significant military value." - V-2 Ballistic Missile 1942-52, Osprey Publishing.

23. river

Hmm..

Anyway Germany was ahead in atomic bomb tech.