This forum is a fucking joke

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by parmalee, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Seriously,why was Motor Daddy banned? Not that I especially liked the guy, but I sure as fuck can't figure out why he was banned. Or did he offend pooow stupid Bells?

And Bells, you're illiterate. Should I spell that out more clearly: YOU ARE ILLITERATE.

And Kittamaru, you've got to be the most spineless ass-kiss I've ever encountered. Fortunately I've never encountered such an obese spineless groveling shit-licker in actual life. (Okay, I confess, I've got a serious problem with lard-asses: I think they're fuckinhlazy and gluttonous--especially the ones that drive fat-ass SUVs recklesslessly--seriously, dude, you should be shot!)

The rest, forget it. But good look with your community college "education" Tiassa, I hope it serves you well--though I suspect most of the hits on your blogs are from curious sci-forums members.

Please, for the love of Satan, PERMABAN ME!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Interesting proposal.

Curious how you have come to the following conclusions:

Any sort of evidence that Bells is unable to read?

Not the first time I've been called that - it happens when you try and act as a peace keeper *shrugs*
    Curious about who's ass I've been kissing

Curious how you conclude I am obese, a "groveling shit-licker", fuckinhlazy, or gluttonous... or that I drive a fat-ass suv "resklesslessly"... I think perhaps you should reconsider who might be the one here who has issues with vocabulary (and spelling). As for saying I should be shot, if I thought you would have half the gal face-to-face as you do hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, I MIGHT consider that a threat... but as it is, I know you haven't the cajones to even dream about acti

That doesn't sound creepy-stalker at all...

Uh... no, I won't ban you for the love of Satan... I rather dislike the guy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So should you actually, since you apparently hate the obese...

As for Motor Daddy's ban... if you had just read the ban note:
    Repeated off-topic posting, flaming/insulting, accrued infraction points.

Motor Daddy has a FOUR PAGE LONG infraction list, of which all of it is either off-topic posting, trolling or useless content, or insulting other members... seriously, if that's the kind of company you WANT to keep, then by all means...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

There is no point in responding to any of this, you are a very dull person.

My understanding was that when a member asks to be banned, a moderator is to do so---now PERMABAN me, you fat stupid fuck!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

Two of the most curious behaviors of on like posters:

1) Repeated responses that contain some variation of "I won't respond to you."
    2) Requests to be banned when the same can be accomplished instantly by the poster by simply not logging in.

8. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Wow.

You really are that fucking stupid, aren't you?

9. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

You kinda lost me on no.1, but as to no.2: it's kind of a statement, you know.

10. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

duplicate

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So this rant is because motor daddy was banned for 31 days? This is motor daddy we are talking about, right? Now let's see who's fucking stupid?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Apparently you are talking about things you know nothing about... a 1990 Nissan Pathfinder can only hit 98 MPH one way - if it were on a flatbed truck that was doing 98... old Sheila redlined at 6200 RPM at about 82 MPH, maybe 85 with a tail wind (this was tested on a private bit of tarmac-turned-test track so nothing illegal about it). The Pathfinder is just that... a go-anywhere through-anything SUV... as such it had a lower gear range and lots of torque... speed, not so much.

The VG30E engine on the old girl was a 3.0L V6 and originally it produced 153 hp and 180 lb·ft of torque - after all those years, I reckon she lost several horses. Not a racing engine by ANY stretch of the imagination, much less when paired with a Jatco RE4R01A transmission on a near two ton curb weight...

The whole point of that post was the fact that what he clocked with his little radar gun was IMPOSSIBLE. (and yes, it was a RADAR gun, not a LADAR gun... I know this from the information I requested when I decided to fight the ticket. I also found out it had been over a week since it was calibrated)

Then again, these guns have been shown to be rather... less than stellar... in their accuracy.

So... do try again parmalee... or am I still "too dull" for you to bother with, hm?

13. Balerion Banned Banned

Lol! You're just figuring this out now, dude?

14. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

@ origin:

Sure, Motor Daddy is fucktard conservatroll and a scientific dolt, but I'm more concerned with the particulars surroundings this particular banning.

@ Balerion:

Yeah, I know. I'm more of a lurker and not much of one to be honest (i'm really not around all that much)--it took me a while.

15. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

duplicate

And by the way, is anyone ever gonna get around to fucking banning me?!

16. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

But at least you make constructive suggestions and criticisms when you are.

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I do believe you were advised how to request an admin or super mod ban your account

EDIT - Fixed to quote the right person

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  18. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Well no and don't. I don't know you, parmalee, or even Balerion enough for my comment to have much weight, and it was more a dig parmalee for the thread.

And then I scroll up to Balerion's comment and see him banned...

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I apologize, I had meant to quote Parmalee, not you Beer!

I fixed the post to quote the correct post, my bad!

20. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

Maybe I should be on the 'rate the moderators' thread, but here I am. I just wanted to point out that the five newest members on the ban list are all (except Krash) people that have been on my ignore list for weeks. Krash, however, I just ignored without adding him to my list as he never directly addressed me for any reason. I found him abrupt, rude and his posts rather worthless because of his rudeness, but I had no quarrel with him. Motor Daddy, I sometimes find funny and on rare occasion friendly, but like Krash, he seems to be here only to troll. Just look at the avatars they choose, for Pete's sake!

Mystical Whatsit should be perma-banned - he brings down the whole tone of this website with his paranormal woo and fascist anti-Christian stance. Because some individual people who suppose they are good Christians excluded him in the past, he seems to think he has an (ahem) God-given right to trash all and everything Christian on this website constantly and into perpetuity. (He doesn't). Besides these, every one of his posts, IMHO, creates a bad impression on browsers and newcomers. What are they to think of us if they click on 'new post' and 75% are MR's rantings?

Anyway, I know it's not up to me. I have no moderation power, nor do I seek any, but here's the point: you moderators and sane members ought to pay attention when I say we all ought to be able to see whose ignore list we are on. And if others could access my ignore list they would perhaps have been better warned about ever paying any heed to the 'gang of five'.

Oh, and there is a sixth who is not on my ignore list but I do totally ignore. I won't say his name, but he is a cut and paste artist who likes to contribute (on a daily basis) slabs of historical trivia with out comment on them - and that's one of the less objectionable things he does. Wait and see, I'll bet he is banned some time soon. Some people can't seem to help but be rude and abrasive.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hang in there, parma. I'm checking something.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you're serious about it, I will. Just say the word (one more time).
    I will do it because you are requesting it, no other reasons.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Whoa whoa! Easy, guys! Just hang in there a bit. Everyone's pissed and tempers are high, I know. Just hang on a bit, okay? Please, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.