Heres my take on it.!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by cluelusshusbund, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Why does Sciforums seem secretive/unclear about it goal.???

I suspect that when Tiassa was a regular mod... thru discussions wit the owners of Sciforums he atempted to take James R's Job... which was met wit resistance from James R... but due to the lure of mo-money... Tiassa was succesful at conviencin the owners that he coud increase site traffic if he was a Supermod an this gave him grate sway wit the owners... which tended to put James R on a back burner... which also wasnt well received by James R but ther was little he coud do about it... except... give Tiassa plenty of rope in hopes he woud hang hisself... an this is whare Sciforums stands today.!!!

Concluson:::
    Sciforums managment is in disaray.!!!

PS:::

For more of "Heres my take on it"... just ask... eh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

Nice soap opera.

Thank you Rita Skeeter. I think your foil hat is on too tightly.

I believe you have opened this thread in the wrong sub-forum. Because it belongs in the Conspiracies sub-forum.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

A nice political soap opera... if you will.!!!

An yet you didnt deny... hmmm.!!!

What belongs in the conspiracies forum is... is it true that you an Tiassa have undergone som sort of mind-meld an thats how you'r able to answr for each other

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

A brief note

Mod Hat — A brief note

Conspiracy theories are what they are, Clueluss, but here's the thing—between this laughable waste of electricity you call a thread and your admission—perhaps accidental—that you're trying to drag a certain thread into brainlessness, the only reason you aren't being flagged right now is disability accommodation.

If we are to believe you are mentally competent, you would get flags.

If we are to believe you're not, you get a little more leeway, just like we didn't suspend the autistic kids in the classroom for taking swings at us.

And the choice of how you would like to view your psychiatric competence is entirely yours.

And the next time you decide to come up with a conspiracy theory, at least make it fit what can be observed. To wit, given that I'm the advocate for the "Intelligent Community", a circumstance that would, in fact, reduce site traffic and participation, your tinfoil appears to have a giant hole in it.

And, yes, Sciforums management is in disarray; most of our regular members prefer it that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.