Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Man, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Man Registered Member

Many theories have came up recently trying to explain how homosexuality exists, they are just theories though.
    I thought that maby seeing the opinions of many people, I can some how put together why it is and how it is.

So people, enlighten me please.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I think there is a scale from extreme masculine to extreme feminine. Everyone is in between these two points.

Thats means if a male is too feminine they are more likely to resonate only to other males. Plus females that are too masculine on that scale resonate only to only females.

Its all about energies, and especially in your aura. I believe that people resonate to the energy in the others aura, and its not a physical attraction going on. I believe that science is wrong, on there theory of sex drives.

If your a male inbetween the two extremes in terms of energy, than you are a male that will not want to have sex with anyone.

Spiritual males, have a female aura.

This explains it all for me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

You are talking about being more feminine to more masculine, and even those terms are societal rather than behavioral. The poster was talking about homosexuality, which is different.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I am talking about energies, and hormones. There is two extremes, ie extreme feminine or extreme masculine. I say again i am talking about energies, not something societal or behavioural.

People are born with in that scale, and how your energies are, will determine what your sexuality is, and whether your same sex or opposite sex, or neither. Everything is energy.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

Those are also two different things.
    Nonsense. I know a successful stuntman who likes to barbeque, drives big powerful cars and goes out drinking regularly. He's gay. I know a woman who is about as feminine as you can get (makeup, carefully done hair, expensive clothes) and is also gay. Saying that someone who society defines as "masculine" will therefore want to have sex with women isn't supportable by fact.

9. Man Registered Member

That's a good way to think about it, I've never thought about it that way.

But elaborate more on " auras ". How do they exist, do they only rely on femininity/masculinity? And can there be possibly many factors in homosexuality instead of the simpler explanation which you showed me?

10. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I didn't say they are not.

Your hormones and your energies decide your sexuality, and this is one of those things yet again that science tries to claim they understand but do not.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, they don't. They are three different things. Feminine men are almost always heterosexual. Men with high testosterone levels can be homosexual.

You may be making the classic mistake of confusing sexual ORIENTATION with sexual IDENTITY. Those are not the same things, either. A transsexual may change his sex due to his sexual identity, but not change his orientation.

12. Man Registered Member

Hmmm, interesting.

Let's say Man is in love with woman. Man wants to be a woman so he undergoes a sex change with the help of modern science. Man still is in love with female, but why would he still be in love with female when he see's himself as female?

13. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Love is a many-splendoured thing.

Do you fall in love with the person or the genitals? If you fall in love with the person, does it matter what genitals they have? On the other hand, if you fall in love with the genitals, why don't you fall in love with everybody who has those genitals?

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Same reason a lesbian might be in love with a female even if she sees herself as female.

15. Man Registered Member

Love is very complex, isn't it?
    I will think about what you said some more and I will provide you my response.

My analyses on the subject.

Nature made two sex's, male and female. This was new at the time, when all things came from replication. These beings did not have the ability to replicate asexually so they needed the joining of two to create a being or many beings. Nature made being one have one of the parts and being two another of the parts( although we could of just stayed asexual, would of made things a lot simpler and easier). When these two combine a new offspring is born. Which is how nature intended.
    Man and man coming together is Unnatural by definition because it goes against how nature intended things to go. If nature intended for males to reproduce by another males semen, then nature would of gave man that ability. But it didn't. I understand that homosexuality is unnatural, but I am confused as others are why it happens.
    Reviewing this thread so far has provided me with good insight on other peoples thought processes and opinions. Andy provided the aura theory, but one could ask Andy what the " aura " is. Now people, enlighten me some more

16. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

How do you know what nature "intended"?

Nature did produce homosexuality, so instead of pronouncing that it's "unnatural", we should be thinking about what benefits it provides.

17. Man Registered Member

I do have knowledge that Males cannot reproduce with the same gender, if nature gave us the ability to reproduce with all sexes we would have that ability. So one could come to the conclusion that nature gave us the ability to mate with the opposite sex. Anything other than that is just extra.

18. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Yes, extra. How do you know that that extra was not "intended"?

Sexuality is only part of the bonding process among social animals. People bond in non-sexual ways, so why can't homosexuality have a non-reproductive "purpose"?

19. Man Registered Member

Sexuality eventually leads into reproductive sexuality. That's the only reason why we - as beings of this world are sexual. Nature gives us social bondings ofcourse, but the feelings we experience as romantic Love is only there for sexual intentions. I know not why nature intended us to reproduce with the opposite sex, but I can come to a conclusion using the knowledge I have acquired to communicate to you that man was not sopposed to mate man. But nature is not always perfect.

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Do you realize that human beings are not the only animals that engage in homosexuality? I suppose based on you natural theory, masturbation is not natural since you sure as hell ain't getting anyone pregnant that way! So I guess we could say masturbation is not natural but it is normal.

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Again, how can you claim to know about "intentions"? Nature gives us the capability to reproduce by sexuality but who are you to say that that is the only "purpose" of sexuality?

22. Man Registered Member

Masturbation is a completely different thing. Although sexual orientation plays a big part in masturbation, masturbation is a thing that naturally comes to you, it's a way for organisms to relax sexual arousal and satisfy themselves. Yes masturbation is normal but that doesn't mean it is unnatural. No mistake is made when we masturbate, it is completely behavioral. While homosexuality is stuck in the brain and is there no matter what,
    unless one is to believe that it's a choice.

23. billvon Valued Senior Member

Then our appendixes, little toes, life beyond menopause and ability to think abstractly are all "extra" as well. However none of it is unnatural.
    Nature provides homosexuality in many other species other than man - so by definition it's natural.