9/11 Admin Thread

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by psikeyhackr, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Now this is REALLY FUNNY.

I have been banned before, permanently in fact. But the majority of sites usually give three warnings and say if you get more than three in some specified period of time then they ban you.

I have never before gotten a temporary ban without a warning. How many people were involved in this banning decision?

And then the excuses are so feeble it is obvious that somebody has no objectivity worth mentioning.

"general conspiracy woo-woo"

First of all I never talk about conspiracies because I don't give a damn who did 9/11. Where do I talk about the government other then what they put in the NCSTAR1 report. That "woo-woo" crap is nothing but name calling.

"disregard of evidence"

Evidence of what?

I provided a Python program on page 6 of this thread. Who has provided as much evidence as that?

"intellectual dishonesty"

What a bullsh!t excuse. Who decides what that is?

Who do I talk to in order to report incompetence on the part of moderator? This banning was nothing but the abuse of power on the part of a moderator who is not competent at defending his opinions.

psik

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

This goes to show you have never even bothered to read the rules and guidelines here - we have an infraction based system... allow me to enlighten you.

Well, several, to be honest. You, of course, since it was your choice to continue flying in the face of evidence. The other members here who have tried to convince you of just how foolish you are being with these claims. And then me, as a moderator of this sub-forum, who executed the infraction and ban. Then there are the admins and the ownership who set down the policies by which we moderators follow and issue the infractions and bans.

You have claimed, multiple times, that the time frame of the collapses are supposedly impossible... such as here
    You also claim the NIST and other reports the government contracted to have performed are somehow incorrect... such as here and here. You are not saying conspiracy... but you are implying nothing less than a total government coverup. Thus, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and roasts like a duck... may as well call it a duck.

You disregard the entirety of the collected knowledge of structural engineers with combined DECADES of experience in favor of your own ramblings.

In this case, the moderators...

Again, if you had bothered to read the rules and guidelines at all, you would already know this.

On the left hand you claim you are not talking conspiracy... then on the right, you go conspiracy theory on us... see above where I referenced the duck.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

It says:
    So apparently you people are not good at writing rules since it does not say that any warnings are given before there is a ban.

Are you saying I was ever given a warning? Why do your rules mention warnings then?

Are you the ONLY PERSON responsible for my banning?

psik

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Oh, I'm sorry, was I not clear enough? Time and time again? I even gave you your options... I even went so far as to call you out on your evasion here ...

You were given several... I have linked to some of them above... if anything, I apologize if they were too subtle for you to grasp them...

If by that you mean "Am I the one that pulled the trigger", then yes.

8. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Provide a quote by me where I talked about any conspiracy.

You can stuff your "Duck" crap. It only shows your narrow mindedness.

Cut the "trigger" crap also. Did you discuss banning me with any other moderator? Your rules don't say anything about warnings before banning.

Who is another moderator?

psik

9. Balerion Banned Banned

Wow, never thought I'd actually see psikeyhackr winning a debate! Lol!

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

If you want to find another moderator, then perchance you should read the guidelines... There you may find that which you seek... Quack Quack Quack Mr. Duckworth!

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Ah, Balerion, I see by your report you have decided to once again insert your olfactory appendage into that which it has no bailiwick to be... Funny that. Apparently you feel telling someone to read the guidelines by which this forum is governed is now tantamount to trolling... Or was it the Mighty Ducks quote that upset you so?

12. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

So your pulling the trigger is just a smoke screen. You loaded the gun too.

No other moderator was involved. You decided to not give a warning either.

And you can't find my saying anything about conspiracies so the quacking is all from you.

psik

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

you despicable, homicidal, maniac.

14. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Moderator Note:

psikeyhacker

Generally how it works is this: a mod has four courses of action available to them, depending on the offense or the perceived severity of it.

They can drop an informal note in thread - an example might be "Give the invective rhetoric a rest."
    They can drop a formal note in thread - this post is an example of such.
    They can issue a yellow card infraction - this is more or less what it sounds like. It's a formal warning that goes on your permanent record.
    They can issue a red card infraction - again, this is more or less what it sounds like. Again, it's a formal warning, however, a red card infraction is usually associated with a ban. The length of your ban is scaled according to, among other things, how many red card infractions you have active at the time.

A moderator won't always contact you when you've been moderated, and there is no requirement on moderators to step poster through the process of warnings and yellow cards. There are a number of valid reasons for this, as I am sure you can imagine.

15. Balerion Banned Banned

You're trolling him, so i reported you. That's what I'm supposed to do.

And this is a public forum. It's everyone's business.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have no idea why psiky is having a problem with WTC 1&2.
    i think he is failing to understand that these buildings had 3 interacting elements to keep them standing.
    those butt joints just floors me, i'm amazed they are there at all.
    they DEFINITELY played a role in 1&2's destruction.

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Quit being a baby. You are the one trolling. The OP explicitly was referencing posts by Kittamaru. You are not a part of this discussion.

18. Balerion Banned Banned

Speakingof trollimg.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's a public forum, I don't have to butt out of any discussion. Jut as you are under no obligation to keep your (incorrect) opinion of my involvement silent.

19. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Then I think you moderators should formalize your procedures a bit more.

Allowing a moderator to go straight to a ban without any warnings is a bit over the top in my opinion.

Also this business about "trolling" is very obscure. Anybody can call anything trolling.

psik

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

On your authority that is?
    How about you make sure no one needs to give you a warning..

21. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Oh yeah, everyone is supposed to be really timid on the Internet and terrified of being banned. Kittamaru's excuses for banning me were ridiculous. You expect everybody to be willing to fall all over themselves in their eagerness to kiss ass.

I am not claiming any AUTHORITY. The people running this site have to decide their procedures.

Are you saying it makes sense for a single moderator to ban anyone he wants with NO WARNINGS?

psik

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Exactly. And that's not you.

Depends on the situation.
    So are you saying that you should have gotten a warning?

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So apparently the in-thread warnings were insufficient psikeyhackr? Interesting... tell me, are you also incapable of slowing down at yellow lights? Do you ignore Yield signs as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.