Issues in Science Splinter Thread

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Motor Daddy, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Bull! Are you trying to say that Farsight and the likes (me too?) ran off AN? (rolls eyes)

...and since you're still here, do you consider yourself one of the people with the knowledge they seek? If so (and I concur), then why are YOU still here? Why didn't YOU run off when Farsight and myself started making ATM (Against The Mainstream) statements?

If AN disliked ATM so much that he ran away, then why did he spend so much time in the ATM section?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Motor Daddy, please stay on topic and don't respond to comments from members that are off topic. I would like to request that your post be moved to start a new thread, or ask you to personally start that thread instead of filling my thread with it.

CptBork, is it too much to ask that you not respond to MD here, but perhaps us PMs or start a new thread if you want to respond?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

This is a discussion and I'm responding to something that was said in this thread. That's how discussions work, isn't it? CptBork said something in this thread and I responded to his comment. Are you requesting that all comment be directed at you or your topic, even though other things were said in your thread?? Should we just all ignore the bull?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I have no authority beyond being the thread starter. If my request means nothing to you, do as you please.

8. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

I won't post any more in your thread. Sorry.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Cranks abound on forums such as this, because the scientific methodology and accepted proper peer review, will show then for what they in fact are.
    It is the only outlets they have.

10. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Please don't respond with off topic remarks. Start a new thread, and I request that your post be removed or used to start a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.