Stryder and those concerned

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Oldyen, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Oldyen Banned Banned

This thread has run beyond it's course due to further sidetracking by Reiku sockpuppets.

To Reiku or whoever you want to believe you are, If you keep harassing people on forums like this, then you will likely find an injunction placed against you which will request you cease and desist posting here or commenting about here or the voluntary staff, failing to do those things will likely land you with further restrictions (Banned from electronic devices, the internet, phones etc for 6+ months) or jail time. This is the only "friendly warning" your going to get, so please take it under advisement before continuing your activities here.

And don't think you can't be hunted down, you use to go on about Professor Wolf all the time, so you left breadcrumbs.

This isn't America bud, you might be able to do something like that to someone over there, but your attempts would be laughed out of court here.

Knowing fine well the whole site is riddled with people who like to openly slander people publically on an internet forum, you must be counting your cards wrong.

My offenses are minimal compaired to the diabolical slander that is published every day.

And by the way, yes you are a public forum. I know it is run privately, but if you open the gates to a public domain, then it is open to the public. You might stand a chance if you gave everyone secret passwords then you can call the site ''private.'' Until then, I break no laws. It's the internet, you have to expect people want to by-pass bans.

Also, if I actually posed a threat to your site, (which I don't) then you'd also have a case. If you think lawyers would pay money over something so trivial, think again, because I won't be fooled.

All this crap hasn't gone away, because none of you can keep your nasty tongues quiet, you have to continue slandering people every and anytime someone gets banned. Than in itself can be crime!

And trust me... you lot have left your breadcrumbs as well. I can easily take copies of these conversations, and the court will literally ask, didn't you have it coming?

I'll leave, when all of you can stop trying to attack me by making insults about mental health, or calling me a sociopath or even better... just fucking stop being nasty altogether and your site will be much better! If you think none of you can be held responsible for any of this, you have another thing coming! Just because you have a freedom of speech, doesn't give you the right to say anything you want!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Look at him, trying to act big and tough... all I have to say:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh, and cut another notch into the sockpuppet banhammer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You obviously haven't been keeping up with current events, There are laws being pushed in the UK to deal with "Trolls" (There is also the Mental Health Act).

Incidentally I'm not attacking you, that's probably just your Asperger's. What I'm trying to do is point out that you really need to re-examine what it is you want from life because you aren't going to get it by spamming this site.

You're proving to be obsessive, at the level that some would consider "stalker scary obsessive". This is why people might assume you to have psychological issues but that's only because you aren't handling things particularly well. Most people if they got burned at a forum would just leave and never return, reasoning that their own boycott would itself surmount to the place "Not being worth the effort" but you've gone to great lengths to keep reappearing and trolling this site.

This sort of level of obsessiveness is a concern because if it's not dealt with then it can only lead to a worsening disposition on your part (Heck you probably can't even remember where all your hatred started, you're just running on the fumes of some rhetoric vendetta). If you don't get over us and yourself for the most part, you could prove to be a threat (or potential threat) to yourself or others and that would be dealt with. (And they don't use Court rooms for "Sectioning" someone.)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

to the OP,
    if you are banned (perma), that means they have locked the door on you.
    for you to keep coming back and posting here then you are essentially "breaking and entering".
    i'm quite positive that more than a few people will see it as such.

8. GoGoGoGuy Banned Banned

Kitt I actually used to like you... you have proven to a be a treacherous little twat, but you're a coward when it comes to sticking up for members when it comes to fellow moderators. I won't forget trippy twisted everything that was said just to get me banned.

Now the other members here are finally starting to get sick of the place. Trippy is exactly what her name says, she has some serious power trips by jumping into threads, accusing them of the three-golden-reasons (which trippy almost always uses to certify the ban) even if you never trolled or flamed or baited... but these are the three golden reasons she bans people for.... or claims to since half the time its clear who is doing the real trolling. But she protects the trolls, she has a particular like posts involving brucep. Or any of his troll friends.

And as for the poster above me... who? The Mickey Mouse House? And Stryder... wtf about the mental health act? Do you think the courts here will garner sympathy for the site who knowingly harbors members who love to take the piss out of mental health?

Stryder.. go fuck yourself. Kitt... sorry I even liked you once. You've turned into a two faced piece shit.

ps. you might not give a shit about mental health over there, but over here, we protect our mentally ill and provide excellent services.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Mm, yes, your tears fuel my power cell...

[/sarcasm]

Get. Help. Period. Full stop. You are OBSESSED... this is NOT a healthy obsession to have!

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I was wondering if that was Reiku. Don't know any of the details regarding his theories.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Look up 'batshit crazy ideas' in the dictionary, I believe they have a picture of Rekui there.

12. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Theories?... Nahhh, he's just a fucknuckle that needs to be heard...

Read a couple of his posts, and get back to me. Lol.

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Are you leading that charge? Let me try to make it clear to you, while you indeed have a mental health issue that we aren't suppose to discuss because you get touchy about the subject. What you don't take into consideration is that your outbursts clearly fuelled by realising that what potential you think you had, doesn't actually cut mustard with the rest of the world. So you've got the archetypal persona of someone that expected to be great and found that they failed. It's common with people that have delusions of grandeur, especially when they have a meltdown when they find out they just aren't that grand.

Now you expect to try and bull moderators into some level of piety in regards to your outbursts through your inaccurate depiction of events (again the sign of someone suffering from delusions) You don't consider that part of mental health related problems is actual symbiosis, when you have your psychotic episode on here you can actually trigger people to respond poorly, in essence your activities infects them much like a virus. This makes you as much apart of the problem as the problems that you tend to delude yourself with.

Now I could go to great lengths to psycho-babble that in's and out's of what makes you tick, but it would be all very pointless since you have the incapacity to learn where it matters.

Like I tried to point out, you are potentially a threat to yourself and others with your outbursts. What if someone decides they don't want to take your nonsense any more and deals with you through a physical altercation? What if further along you allow yourself to get further depressed than you already are and decide to harm yourself? (While you are in your mid-20's there are a number of things you are coming to term with, like for instance not being a child any more, that all those dreams and plans you might have had in your youth aren't coming into fruition and more importantly people are likely not interested in what you have to offer or say. Why don't you try running a blog to prove this point?)

Nobody is taking the piss out of people with mental health issues (although some trolls might but we deal with them if they are overtly rude), you might assume my take on you is taking the piss but that again is your assumption. If anything I'm just responding to your rude, abusive, obsessive acts on this site and realise for someone with an egocentricity towards assuming a high IQ, you can act very dumb and immature.

...And you kiss your mother with those lips?