The Whole Energy of our Universe

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by dapifo, Apr 14, 2014.

1. dapifo Registered Member

May we can resume that following hypothesis about the energy of Our Universe are:

1.- Considering the Universe as a CLOSED SYSTEM:

1.1.- - The total amount of energy in the universe is exactly zero: its amount of positive energy in the form of matter is exactly canceled out by its negative energy in the form of gravity.[1]Zero-energy universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

1.2.- If dark energy is an intrinsic property of empty space (one hypothesis) then energy is created as space expands.

2.- Considering the Universe as an OPEN SYSTEM:

- The total amount of Energy of the universe is the result of the Energy that goes into it (Big-Bang, Gravity,...?), and the energy that is leaved (go out of)the universe (Gravity, Black holes,...?)

3.- Any way the UNIVERSE is considered an OPEN or CLOSED SYSTEM: Energy is not well-defined in GR.: the Newtonian concept of "energy" is well defined ( and hence conserved ) only locally, but not globally across the universe, or even a region of curved space-time. It is possible though to define an object which is globally defined and conserved - it is a certain and very specific combination of the energy-momentum tensor and the Landau-Lifschitz pseudotensor, but the resulting object is not the same as our intuitive Newtonian notion of "energy". It is rather a geometrical object that contains contributions from both local sources of energy-momentum, as well as gravitational self-interactions - so, in order to formulate a meaningful conservation law that is valid even in GR, you need to account for both energy and gravity..

[gr-qc/9803007] Relativistic thermodynamics

The main difference is that all the classically mechanic quantities have to be replaced with appropriately defined tensors, so that the resulting theory becomes fully covariant, as required by GR.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cav755 Banned Banned

Our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_jet).

Dark energy is aether continually emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hi dapifo.....
    I'm sure you have realized that the previous reply to your post is pseudoscientific crap.
    Firstly the link given describes Polar jets as caused probably caused by tangled magnetic field lines.
    Nothing at all about the Universe being a larger version of that.
    His other nonsensical claims are just that...nonsensical.

I do agree somewhat with your hypothesis that DE is created as space/time expands.
    Or that DE being an intrinsic property of space/time, acts over all of space/time, while the amount of mass/energy contained within the Universe remains the same. This aptly explains why we now observe an acceleration in that expansion rate.......DE gradually overcoming the gravity fro the conserved mass/energy density of the Universe.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cav755 Banned Banned

Sometimes, if you want to understand what occurs physically in nature, you need to be able to think for yourself.

'Cosmic microwave background'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic..._radiation#Low_multipoles_and_other_anomalies

"With the increasingly precise data provided by WMAP, there have been a number of claims that the CMB exhibits anomalies, such as very large scale anisotropies, anomalous alignments, and non-Gaussian distributions. ... A number of groups have suggested that this could be the signature of new physics at the greatest observable scales"

The new physics is understanding our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_jet).

'Cosmos may be curved, scientists say'
    http://foxnews.com/science/2013/09/12/cosmos-may-be-curved-scientists-say/?intcmp=features

"Now cosmologists suggest these anomalies occur because the universe is not flat. Instead, these researchers propose the universe may be ever so slightly "open," curved in such a way that parallel lines, which never converge or diverge when traveling on a flat surface, will eventually diverge from one another, like on a saddle."

Our Universe is open because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

Our Universe spins around a preferred axis because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
    http://nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

"The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

The clusters are headed along this path because our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) continually being emitted into the Universal jet.

We are moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point in three dimensional space.

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Sometimes delusions of grandeur, anti establishment bias and tall poppy syndrome leads to fanatically, paranoid inspired nonsense also.

But you go ahead with your one-upmanship game cav755.....Your record here speaks for itself, and it's not really that pretty, plus going on the standards of the OP, I'm sure he did not need to be told who is and who isn't sprouting crap.

9. cav755 Banned Banned

Dark energy is not magic which exists outside the constraints of physical reality.

Our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Cav, you should realize by now that EVERYONE here knows by now that you are nothing but a NUT!!! It's past time that you leave and post your nonsense elsewhere.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. cav755 Banned Banned

Explain what dark energy is. Can't, can you?

Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) emitted into the Universal jet.

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

deleted

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That's just plain stupid!

14. cav755 Banned Banned

Here we go with the "I can't explain it but if I shout loud enough maybe I can remain ignorant of understanding what occurs physically in nature while I 'participate' in a physics forum".

Explain what dark energy is. Can't, can you?

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Well if you are smart enough to know what DE is, and have evidence to support that, then write up a scientific paper, and get it peer reviewed.
    It's that simple.

16. cav755 Banned Banned

Do you need to read a scientific peer reviewed paper to understand the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun before you understand it to be correct? Are you that conceptually deficient and unable to think for yourself?

Our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

NO one - including YOU - knows what DE is made of. And since the existence of aether was disproved DECADES ago, that sure isn't it! Get lost, woo-woo, we don't need you here!

18. cav755 Banned Banned

I didn't say what it is made of. I said what it is. Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) emitted into the Universal jet.

Now, I realize the most important part of the physics religious cult you belong to is to not understand anything different than has been preached to you, however, if you do ever want to understand what occurs physically in nature you should understand our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Okay... I'll bite... what, pray tell, is the universal jet?

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yeah right woo woo.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? Lol. Sorry, that just struck me funny.

Now, he's gonna try to explain it to ya, and, you'll be face palming...

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

*shrugs* Can't be any worse than putting up with homophobic people trying to rationalize their irrational hatred... that's probably the worst I've really had to put up with since becoming a mod

23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

It might be noted that cav755 is a sockpuppet of mpc755, who has repetitiously repeated the same cut and paste answers for several years, getting banned at every site he posts on.