Borrrriiiinnng

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Sorcerer, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Sorcerer Put a Spell on you Registered Senior Member

It's boring tonight. 10 members online and one of those banned. Very soon everyone's going to be banned. I'll probably get banned for posting this. It's like having big brother watching you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Consider yourself warned sir... You're next! Or, maybe it will be me... Who knows anymore. But, summer is around the corner here in the states... So, we'll have many more posters here. Yeah, 99 percent will be fucktards and trolls, but it won't be as dull. Cheers...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

I have a feeling it's about to get interesting round here...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I think you're right dude... Stand by to stand by. : )

8. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Standing by... Over to you.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What's happening?

10. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Actually, I don't agree with your analysis of the problem. I think it gets boring when the moderation of the forum fails to excrete the nutcases. Once they've become dominant, the sensible posters drift away and newcomers wanting answers to science questions or seeking to discuss things seriously take one look and try somewhere else, instead of here. That is what is happening, in my opinion. Just look at most of the recent physics threads. I see in the last few days some bans have been imposed on sockpuppets of previously identified nutcases, which I applaud. Let's hope for some serious threads now, to dilute the obsessional junk.

11. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member