Interested in Cold Fusion? Check out This Free YouTube Movie along with Others

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by purpledarts, Apr 7, 2014.

1. purpledarts Registered Member

Check out Paranormal TV’s free movie on YouTube “Cold Fusion: Fire from Water” here: bit.ly/Cold-Fusion. Don’t know what cold fusion is? Cold fusion describes a form of energy generated when hydrogen interacts with various metals like nickel and palladium. As a handful of independent labs from around the world bring two decades of research to fruition with commercial products, the effort to make cold fusion a reality marks the shift in our evolution as a species, the most revolutionary energy you've never heard of. Check out the video for more information on cold fusion.

Paranormal TV has full length movies by Mark Victor (who is the screenplay writer of Poltergeist) available on YouTube. The topics range anywhere from Ghosts to alien encounters. Be sure to check out their short films here: bit.ly/ParanormalYouTube and their free movies here: bit.ly/ParanormalYoutube2. You can also connect on their Twitter here: bit.ly/ParanormalTwitter, their Facebook here: bit.ly/ParanormalFB, and their official website at paranormalworld.com.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. orcot Valued Senior Member

anyway to get raw energy out of ghosts? I'm not saying cold fusion is impossible but to associate it with ghosts and alien encounters. I can only fear the worst

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Spamalamaloopa.
    A Bing Bang Bong.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but YouTube is full of shit. If you are a serious poster you should be able to come up with a better reference than videos by some schmuck on YouTube.

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Don't call him a schmuck.

Remember when he said:
    "Don’t know what cold fusion is? "

That means he's a patronising schmuck.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Oooooh, what's nickel?
    Is that a coin?

10. orcot Valued Senior Member