The double solution theory, a new interpretation of Wave Mechanics

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by cav755, Apr 1, 2014.

1. cav755 Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cav755 Banned Banned

It's the correct interpretation.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Who are you to make such a claim?

Answer: you are not in a position to make such a claim. Or, even: no one person is entitled to such a claim.

This behavior by you is despicable.

8. cav755 Banned Banned

Even if you incorrectly believe it is not the correct interpretation it is still a valid interpretation.

9. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

You're not getting it: this has nothing to do with whether your interpretation of QM is right. This is about you sabotaging the wikipedia entry. In other contexts, this would be illegal. In this case, it is just in ethical/immoral and despicable.

10. cav755 Banned Banned

I added the de Broglie Wave Mechanics/Double Solution interpretation to the "Interpretations of the experiment" section.

11. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Right. If you went to a library and started maliciously editing books or went to an art museum and started painting-over the works, or ran out on the field to disrupt a ball game you would be arrested. Wikipedia's lax security and standards make such attacks possible, with little consequence, but ease of commission does not make the attack any less unethical/immoral and despicable.

12. cav755 Banned Banned

If a book describing the interpretations of the double slit experiment was missing the de Broglie wave mechanics interpretation then the book would not be complete.

13. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Again, holding that opinion is not what is at issue here: this is about vandalism. It is despicable.

14. cav755 Banned Banned

Under "Interpretations of the experiment" I added the de Broglie wave mechanics interpretation.

15. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

No you added your interpretation of de Broglie wave mechanics!

If I knew how I would lodge a complaint with Wiki. When many people go to Wiki they are not looking to find what you think. They expect that what they read has some measure of consensus, among those who know the subject.

16. cav755 Banned Banned

Read the quote associated with the article having to do with Steinberg. The article says the results are in line with pilot-wave theory (which wave mechanics is the precursor of) where the particle travels through a single slit and the wave passes through both.

What waves is the hidden medium.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

cav755 is a sockpuppet of the banned user MPC755 and has been reported as such.

18. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Seems cav755 was already running into some conflict with the Wikipedia content moderators almost immediately. I added to the talk discussion to make sure everyone there knows what's up with cav's crap, hopefully they'll get rid of him for good. Lame and pathetic, the guy doesn't deserve to ever have his first kiss let alone use the internet.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Just another cunning troll, I thought so.

20. cav755 Banned Banned

And I responded with:

"What I have posted here is an explanation of what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment according to de Broglie's wave mechanics. I'm not sure why it causes people who consider themselves knowledgeable about physics to go nuts."

21. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Are you being honest here? You honestly don't see why what you did is unethical?

22. cav755 Banned Banned

Under the "Interpretations of the experiment" section of the Double slit experiment wiki page I added the de Broglie's wave mechanics interpretation of what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment.

Is the issue de Broglie's wave mechanics actually explains what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment?

23. brucep Valued Senior Member

He's been spewing this same nonsense 'forever'. He's a sock puppet of gravitational_aether who was permanently banned from this site. He's spewed this 'same thread' over many sites under many pseudonym. I'd call him intellectually dishonest but you would need to have an intellect to qualify for that.