Alien Abduction "The Change" Scenerio

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Mar 6, 2014.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'd like to open this thread for discussion about the possible upcoming event some are calling "The Change". Presumably this will be a time when aliens stage some kind of climate attack or maybe even an invasion so they can take control over most of the planet. It's still unclear how this can be accomplished on such a massive scale.

Obviously David Jacobs over at http://www.ufoabduction.com/research.htm provides some very interesting insights into the aliens agenda. After the Emma Woods fiasco http://ufoalienabductee.com/ some of Jacobs credibility has come into question but even before that when I heard his hypnosis sessions in part on TV I had some issues with them. I remember him asking things like "what are they doing now" and "is someone there" not word for word but generally speaking. This IMO is leading the question because by asking such things you imply the must be doing something and someone must be there! That is why I never 100% agreed with hypnosis he has done, however if you read through the articles on his website you will find a very rational and well thought out approach to viewing the sessions themselves.

As for Emma Woods I believe her and Jacobs had a disagreement, one which escalated out of control on both their parts. I still believe she's an abductee and I also think Jacobs really shouldn't have taken her so seriously (she's just after answers after-all). Regardless of the incident which has come and gone his theories based on the regression hypnosis are quite good. Whether the hypnsosis itself is perfect even he admits here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONo2u4FVg0A that it's not perfect and mostly unproven. What does this all mean to us?

After reading those links I give above we get to a wonderful site I just discovered by the creator of the thought screen helmet http://www.aliensandchildren.org/ it has an eerie and creepy feel with the drawings from various children he's obtained. I believe these to be authentic and furthermore I do think his thought screen helmet (to prevent telepathic control by the aliens) functions as he claims. Read through Michael Menkin's website and his other one http://www.stopabductions.com/ I know you will find it as fascinating as I do and once more he follows alot of Jacobs theories properly. He lists the Insects as the real alien entities responsible for this abduction program not the Greys who are only the first hybrid attempts between our species (hence they look human-like).

These beings are not demonic forces from the biblical times, they are not dimensional travelers from some other universe, they are absolutely 100% solid, organic, and living beings just like us only with an entirely different ecosystem responsible for their evolution. It's also become clear from the above links that these Insect like beings don't eat food but absorb it. I also have the belief they may have tampered with their genes and cause some sort of problem, however I don't want to hear the Greys are sterile because they were and never will be the real alien presence here. The insect like beings are most likely not sterile, the Greys being the first attempt are because you can't make a perfect 1st attempt. Just like a mule is sterile the Greys are as well, but newer generations of hybrids are capable of reproducing.

Jacobs believes the ultimate goal of the program is integration into the society by beings that are alien but look very human and with their mental abilities they could basically influence any situation in modern society. But the scenerio is worse than that because according to his book The Threat they ultimately want to remove our memories of family, the past and make us servants. By removing the memories of growing up as a child they can change humanity and that is a very dangerous thing to consider, it means loss of our entire way of life and species. We'd be mostly like the Greys except human.

So what are the real problems with the things I describe above, is it a given they will happen? The first issue I see is the neural control/influence which according to Jacobs every abduction must possess. Supposely it can be done from 100 miles away, that's a huge distance and far greater than anything that can feasibly make sense. First you'd need to have some way of targeting the individual, then you'd need a method of linking and what if they were in the pool and you link up during a dive? That's one major issue I'm seeing here because linking in this manner would be done through so many Earthly obstacles as to be almost ridiculious, can the telepathic ability truly be so strong? Maybe it's purely electronic done through nano implants but how can anyone know that for certain, especially when the one doctor who supposedly took implants out has a questionable background. For my purposes here I will assume telepathy does extend to a level where it can be done at such a vast distance but how is another question entirely.

The other concern I have is how could an alien using telepathy even hope to influence more than 1 person at a given time? Are these beings capable of linking with more than 1 person and influencing them? When couples are abducted together the spouse will often stay sleeping so is that a form of control or just a machine keeping them from waking up using rays of some sort?

I developed my own theory awhile back about why these beings are capable of any telepathy at all, why aren't they just like us and using mouths? My theory is basically that for any species to be capable of interplanetary space travel and actually finding another species its society must be telepathic. I say that because of the vast resources/cooperation involved in developing the technology to actually reach another star system. I just cannot see humans coming together for such a huge venture which the aliens appearantly have done. We might achieve spaceflight outside the solar system and mine asteroids but I believe that finding another planet and getting to it would require a telepathic society. If that is true then it explains why the Insect society is this way because no one other than their society could reach us.

Are the insects superior to us? I'd say absolutely not. Neurlogically as Jacobs has said they are superior but biologically they are no better or worse. If we consider whether they can achieve their plans of taking over this planet and human society it's very, very hard for me to say yes or no. I think these beings believe they can achieve it though because of the enormous investment they've placed in the program, however I see obstacles they may be unable to overcome in the future. For example humans look as they do because of our environment, if you change that by making it less human and more alien eventually whatever is living in it will change too. So while the hybrids have all the benefits of being human-like eventually the genes will simply stop getting used, things like taste, speaking with words, etc. will be useless and evolution will cause those traits to vanish. I imagine some hybrid society that once looked human but in the future will be very much like the Insects or Greys in appearance again. Do these beings know this is a possibility?

Another matter to question is how the beings got to this system, where are they from? According to my research the original Betty and Barney hill starmap was misread by the majority of people and I happened upon the actual results of a genius analysis of it done by a German http://www.kochkyborg.de/BBHill/hill02.htm#SEC1 If you read the links here you will find the actual origin they gave to Betty was from inside the ateroid belt, it is believed these beings are mining the asteroid belt someway or have a station somewhere inside it. They gave a point of reference Betty should've been able to understand not something so outlandish as the Zeta star system. So IMO we have no idea whatsoever of the origins of these beings at present time. It's clear they come from another star system though and not some fanciful dimension or paralell universe. That's science fiction purly but this is fact!

And so I leave this open to most discussion but I also urge you to read the links in this post because it will give you a better understanding of the current situation as I see it.

Ultimately I do not think once the abduction program ends the aliens will have the result they expect, eventually the hybrid society and the new human society (one without memories of childhood and so no individual identities) will fail. The Earth is where we evolved and by changing our genes it may change our memory or our personality, even our species but it cannot change the environment which gave rise to us. I see an eventual dying off of humanity and the hybrids in the future.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Gee whiz, I sure hope you aren't serious.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Well it was posted by DarksidZz….zzzzzz…...

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why would aliens that smart ever want to visit this planet. If those aliens were so smart they would just eliminate humans and take over.:itold:

9. river

Full of living beings , animals and planets

Water and minerals

Why has smart have to do with eliminating Humans ? Whats the connection ?

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Hot transpeciel sex!

11. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

If you can't see this, google this: Genitals of the Universe – B. Kilban
    View attachment 6943

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I've been thinking more about this matter, it's very interesting stuff

I am starting to think that just as our voices carry sound to eachother maybe this telepathy they have is similar. For example when I yell to someone across a crowded room they hear me and respond. So maybe telepathy is similar in that when they speak to eachother they respond by doing whatever it is they are told. That would mean their ability to link with abductees is actually more like us talking to eachother and merely an effect of telepathy in action. It's an unusual theory because we normally don't think of telepathy in terms of communication but that's basically what it amounts too. Perhaps this ability to influence humans is just like when we yell to eachother accross a room and respond, they just have more experience with it? It may be that because we aren't actively participating in telepathic communication humans are more influenced by it than the aliens are, similar to if you never heard noise then suddenly it's all around you.

I'm also interested in exobiology and examining these insect like aliens for signs of how they evolved. I think it's clear after watching HANGAR 1 on TV that government especially the C I A is involved someway. Is this a national security risk? Is the entire release of tech being controlled or is it even being used?

HANGAR 1 is interested because it provides good ideas of the alien influence in culture. Anyways I do think there are underground bases with aliens, and underwater ones too. I also think the govt's are aware of these beings but why they are not making it public? In my personal view even if it was made public they could still control the tech released and what we know about the aliens so why bother hiding it? Who cares if somehow they are involved in the human species creation WHO CARES. Maybe they're afraid of religious wars?

Anyways what are your thoughts people

13. exchemist Valued Senior Member

My thought are about what medication you are, or should be, on.

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yea but did you look over what I posted at all? It's pretty clear cut!

15. kel13 Registered Member

I see that you have bought into fantastical conjecture and theories. I read and watch videos about UFOs and just like the paranormal and such , there are people who claim they know the "truth". As far as I know , the only thing we can safely say about UFOs is that they exist. I don't trust anyone who claims to "know" any more because the simple fact is , we do not know what they are. I believe that there is something going on and it could possibly be aliens or such but we DO NOT know , plain and simple. Any sane person who seeks answers about UFOs has to admit that there is something more than swamp gas or weather balloons or secret military projects or mass hallucinations but it comes back to we just don't know what this phenomenon is.

P.S. I have my own theories and conjecture on the subject and will gladly participate in theorizing about this subject as long as we agree that we don't know the truth about UFOs.

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Hi kel welcome to the forum.

This will probably sound like a strange question but it is an easy question. Are you a the same poster as Nightshift? I couldn't help but notice that your first post was several hours after Nightshift was baned. Nightshift is a sock puppet of a sock puppet of a sock puppet of a.... you get the point. Based on the past history I do not think ti is an unreasonable question, and easily answered.

17. Carcano Valued Senior Member

DarksidZz, Are you related to rocket scientist David Adair by any chance? He looks like you, speaks like you, and has the same interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0wBXNAiOys

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

David Adair is, most likely, not a "rocket scientist".
    He possibly[sup]1[/sup] works in spinoff technologies developed from rockets.
    He's also something of a fantasist (the politically-correct term for "liar") and a raving loony.
    See here for example.

1 The ONLY sites that mention his "connection" to rocket science, or rocketry itself, - even in an amateur capacity - are the nutcase sites promoting his fantasies.

19. zgmc Registered Senior Member

Exterminate. Exterminate.

20. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

I would like to point out that doppelgangers (spirit doubles) are the spirits from aliens cloning humans or otherwise.

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And I would like to point out that you have zero evidence for any part of that claim.

22. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Surely, you can see the logic behind it? If you wait for the evidence, you may never see the truth. For that matter, there are those who would not see real evidence as true either. It is all in the eye of the beholder.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope.
    No "logic" has been given.
    Ignoring the fact that logic does not necessarily relate to reality. And the fact that if you start with a flawed premise you end with a flawed conclusion.
    "I would like to point out that doppelgangers (spirit doubles) are the spirits from aliens cloning humans or otherwise".
    There is no evidence for "doppelgangers".
    Nor "spirit".
    Nor aliens.
    Nor fully-cloned humans.

In other words: belief.
    Unsupported, unevidenced.