Why Do Ethnic Supremacists Hate Jewish?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by ExTe, Oct 21, 2013.

1. ExTe Registered Member

Why hate a people that are all dead? Think about it: Jewish started about 1,500 years ago, and those people are all dead. Jewish that existed each century afterwards are all dead. Jewish of today will soon be all dead. And Jewish descendents for thousands and thousands of years to come are all dead. Justice served (assuming you believe Jewish did something evil, which ethnic supremacists do indeed believe). It is like Jewish don't even exist: their lives are all just an illusion; why hate a figment of your imagination?

Even being the best of the best Jewish does not save you from eternal non-existence: Boas, Gould, Einstein, Freud, Bohr, etc., all dead; their brains have decomposed into dirt and their memories are consciousness are destroyed and gone for ever. So David Duke can now rest in peace knowing that his perceived enemies have been punished. The ubiquitous, comprehensive, all-encompassing holocaust he has wished for . . . . has occurred.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

That's true of everyone and everything, isn't it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mathers2013 Banned Banned

Anyone who hates something hates it because it is bigger than them i.e and authority figure.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ExTe Registered Member

Yes. Statistically speaking, none of us exist, relative to the age of the universe: 13.7 billion years.

8. Sorcerer Put a Spell on you Registered Senior Member

I thought everything was created in 4004BC? Oh, wait, I'm on the wrong thread...

9. ExTe Registered Member

Even being the best of the best Jewish does not save you from eternal non-existence: Boas, Gould, Einstein, Freud, etc., all dead; their brains have decomposed into dirt and their memories are consciousness are destroyed and gone for ever. So David Duke can now rest in peace knowing that his perceived enemies have been punished.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

So why make the thread about Jews in particular?
    You could have made it about anything.

11. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”

― Elie Wiesel

“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”

― C. JoyBell C.

“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

― Elvis Presley

I have so much hate that it has turned into love.”

― Margaret Cho

12. Mathers2013 Banned Banned

Well posted Buddha12.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Thank you Mathers2013, that was kind of you to post.:thumbsup:

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Religious reasons, racial reasons.

15. arauca Banned Banned

I am not sure that I will agree to that . An individual might hate the attitude bunt not the human .

16. arauca Banned Banned

I don't believe unless we generalize . First we look at the attitude on the individual on how it compares with our own , then we look on a particular, Religion is not writtern on the forehead , racial may be but if you land ith their own country you will find that you don't hate every body but some particular attitude .

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's stupid. Of course they hate the living Jewish people, or an image of them they have created. The notion that we will all die is irrelevant. And besides, religious people don't believe that death is the end.

18. wellwisher Banned Banned

The problem the jews face is connected to maintaining their distinction in terms of race and creed. This creates distance to others, with human nature creating fear due to what they don't understand. This fear might require hostility as a self defense mechanism.

For example, in schools, there are various social groups/cliques like jocks, knerds, preppies and freaks when I was young. Because each is a different part of the human personality, but none reflect all parts, there can be conflict between theses groups, anywhere from the physical force of the jocks to the gossip of the preppies. The social separation that is perpetuated creates this. Ethnic diversity is designed to maintain conflict since it induces defensiveness due to the unknowns. When I was younger I tried to belong to all of these social groups and had success. There was no conflict for me either on the offense or the defense because I got to see each group with clarity, instead of rely on unconscious projection due to separation.

19. Mathers2013 Banned Banned

The attitude is one with the human.

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

And some people realise Science could allow for us to extend our lives or change to a different type of existence (like uploading to a virtual world) Religion doesn't have the exclusive right over what happens at death, (in fact none of them do) and if science was to go ahead and make some alternative happen it would likely be utilitarian, created for anyone that wanted to continue on in a different form. (No matter their religion or absence of one)

As for "Why people hate Jews?", the problem with these sorts of threads is while they might be a genuine question the people that tend to join in on the thread can be bigoted. (Currently so far, the threads been doing okay) The main reason for hatred was likely due to the end of WWII when the surviving Jewish communities were given Israel and the middle east was carved up into different countries. Ever since that day there has been anger in that part of the world because of the history of how they were awarded land. Over the years there has also been their close relations with countries that the middle east has always been weary of since WWII, which makes Israel the odd man out.

I'm sure some bigot's that complain about them though are more in for trolling, perhaps they didn't like WWII history lessons, perhaps it's just because it's a religion, perhaps they get a kick from seeing people react when something anti-Jewish is stated. It might even be down to them thinking that the hardline Jewish people are "pedantic" which might or might not be the case.

In any event it's all just about the people making the comments being petty and that can be said about any types of "Hater" be it race, creed and/or ability based.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It started before that, because they were a group of non-Christian living within Christian communities. If Jews didn't believe in god at all, they would have been murdered immediately. But as it was, they were just different enough to be the targets of hate, because that's what religion does. The Jews were blamed for killing Jesus.

22. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

No. This year is 5774 on the Hebrew calendar.

Indeed. The Jews were disliked long before their religion morphed into Christianity, Islam, Baha'i and Rasta. The ancient Egyptians didn't like the Jews, although contrary to legend they didn't really enslave them. They just needed some guest workers to build their monuments and when the work was over they went home.

As noted, this goes back way beyond the founding of Christianity.

In the Dark Ages, the hatred of the European Christians for the Jews was augmented by their apparent "good luck" at being largely spared by the Black Plague. The reason, of course, is that the Jews have always believed in cleanliness and bathed regularly. The Christians thought it was a sin to immerse the body in water, so they were walking petri dishes for every bacteria that came along. (This is why they "tried" suspected witches by throwing them in a lake. Only a real witch could swim to safety, where she would be executed, whereas the innocent girls drowned and went to Heaven.) So the Christians assumed that the Jews were in league with Satan; the only "logical" reason for their good fortune.

They also had another religion-based reason to hate Jews. The Christian priests had mis-translated a line in the Torah which prohibited usury, a practice which today we call "predatory lending." The Christians thought it applied to any lending of money for interest. Therefore the few rich Christians had no motivation to loan out their surplus cash, and the medieval economy stagnated. However, it was not a sin to borrow money at interest, so they went to the Jews when they needed extra cash--people who read the Torah in the original language and knew what it said.

So guess what happened after a few centuries of this practice? The Jews became Europe's bankers! A new reason to hate them!

A recent survey found that America's Jews are the least religious demographic group in the country. The vast majority of them do not regard religion as an important part of their lives and never go to services except maybe on Yom Kippur and Pesach. The four attributes that the American Jewish community regards as most important are:
    • Remembering the Holocaust
    • Leading an ethical and moral life
    • Working for justice and equality for all people, and
    • Being intellectually curious.
    And ya know, there are still a lot of places on Earth where these four attributes would get somebody in deep shit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is why America has half of the world's Jews: this is all okay with us.

23. Tigalo Registered Member

On this planet, everyone is a loser because everyone dies. Life is pointless.