Atheism Superbowl Commercial

Discussion in 'Comparative Religion' started by aaqucnaona, May 16, 2013.

1. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

I came across this and found it interesting:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ZqQznblZo

Might be worth a discussion, do you reckon?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps.Its actually a commercial for scientology that has been edited to support Atheism and has more views than the original. Ah, the Internet, how I love you.

Oh, and another thing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

No Replies?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. elte Valued Senior Member

The go-one-God-further idea reminds me of how people would likely greatly disapprove of a council convening to put together official scriptures about the Greek and Roman Pantheons, that would then be promoted as divinely inspired.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Who cares if land of lucifer(usa) does not want to believe in god.

I could not care less, its there choice. All power in this world comes from lucifer or what ever satan is, and thats whom they love.

The darkside is always easier to join, and for the benefits. You can be sure too that any superbowl team is dripping in worshipping what ever satan is, lol

American made fake chistianity, as a way to hide there obsession with devil worship. There obsession with power, and the ruler of this world, while that power comes from.

So what.

So saying the super bowl has ads displaying there lack of faith, i care not. I would think most super bowl teams are into devil worship as much as hollywood.

Most of you people do know that most of the stars you see are into that stuff. They believe there good fortune comes from it, and they get energy from it. Worshipping satan is big in the entertainment industry. I think you would be shocked how far people would goto to win games.

I would think blood sacrifice, and all sorts of things are involved. Teams would do anything to win. Big stadiums are like churches really.

Like how you have to be gay to be anyone in hollywood. You people think the ones you see are really the best out there, they are there as they paid a price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7qoxchAgw4
    Shaq Announces He's A Mason & Shows Off Ring

Freemasonry is the modern day witchcraft. Its how they hide it. Its so people that are like them all come together and have the same goal. Like i said you have to pay a price. As long as you get past the first 3 degrees in freemasonry you are virtually a witch, that would of been seen as such years gone by.

Magic definition, is the act of changing reality. Thats why freemasnry exists, so that they get all like them together to work together for there goals. Plus no one like them is opposing them, if they have them all into there thing.

Thats what magic means, not what hollywood shows you.

8. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

To me, using commercials for any cult, religion or other type of similar thing aren't needed but because of the freedom of the press and speech they must be allowed to do so. Inhibiting anyone's rights to free speech , in MOST CASES, isn't a good idea but at times it is better to invoke ways to keep certain types of hate speech out of the media or public view due to inflammatory consequences that will arise.

9. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

How is this inflammatory? Even the original scientology ADVERT isnt inflammatory.

10. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

LOL dafaq?
    :bugeye:
    :wallbang:

11. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

12. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I guess it's I whom you're asking for help. But I don't really feel like reading eight more pages of that thread--which may be nine before I finish. And for all I know I may have posted subsequently.

Could you please restate the question you'd like me to respond to? Simply reviewing and summarizing it will probably help you also.

And send me a PM with the link to it.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

That would be Satan worship, which would be a religion. Atheists would reject Satan, by definition.

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Not by definition. We reject belief only in the existence of one or more gods. By extension most of us also reject belief in other supernatural phenomena and creatures, but atheism does not automatically include that.

There is even a philosophy called LeVeyan Satanism that is specifically identified as atheistic satanism. To be sure, they regard Satan only as a symbol of man's inherent nature, but that's not the same as rejecting him. I know that Kermit the Frog is not real, but I still allow him to influence my behavior.

15. Mazulu Banned Banned

Exactly, so while atheists might not worship Satan, formally, they would still be influenced by satanic behavior.

16. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Exactly, so while theists might not worship Satan, formally, they would/could still be influenced by satanic behavior