Moriah, conquering WIND (how do you think it works)

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by andy1033, Apr 27, 2013.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Mariah, conquering WIND (how do you think it works)

Lets for one second just suppose such a thing like described as Mariah, conquering WIND exists. That a group called the illuminati do some ritual, and over time what they thought come to be, as a result, as the all conquering wind called mariah.

How would you suggest this works, i.e people doing some ritual, and sending out there energy and thought forms in some ritual. It being a conquering wind changes society and manifests what they want without the masses knowing.

Lets suppose the ptb can do this, how do you think it works?
    I mean can you people into science imagine how such a thing works, or do you view this as totally metaphysical and do not see any chance of humans understanding it?

Like is we have
    1) Americans on wall street doing it trying to boost america (Yep we all know new york, and london work together)
    2) we have european leaders doing it trying to boost europe
    3) we have chinese leaders doing it to boost china
    4) we have japanese leaders doing it to boost japan

So which group is pissing in the wind?

So which side does the mariah conquering wind boost. How do you guys reckon this works?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I'm not going to press for an explanation of if it means anything that WIND is capitalized, or if this is just about "They call the wind Mariah". But it is something that could become possible given the nuclear fusion collaboration between over 30 countries. Unlimited energy could give us the ability to influence the weather and the wind some day. When you look at the article you will agree that it doesn't seem to be something that could be done by a secret organization

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I think you misread what i wrote.

What i meant was a force that is sent out by what ever group, and it over takes society to do what ever the projections of the group wanted.

Not actually changing the weather, but maybe that is including.

Its probably used in selling products, or changing opinions of the public from left to right, or when they are starting wars to see it go there way.

Groups doing rituals, and sending out projections thinking they will change the will of the people, or indeed things like the weather.

If such a force is created by these people, how do you think it works?
    I am not talking about weather modifying weather across the globe, but they maybe do these things too in battling groups across the globe.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I see. If there was such a thing working today it would employ some invariant natural laws that the general scientific community has not yet discovered associated with consciousness and "group think". Something that can be activated by people united by a common cause, who have discovered an equation involving thought, goal, common interest, etc.

8. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Saturation advertising, themes in movies, sitcoms, etc, illusions of 'war on terror' etc, work quite well in steering the public consciousness. I doubt whether what you say exists, or if it did, that it would work better than the aforementioned.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member