Thread: Bow before me, peons!

Registered Senior Member

Bow before me, peons!

By right of conquest I've declared myself Emperor Wang I of the new United North America, and my third act (after selecting my harem and getting a really really sweet car complete with a wicked audio system and space lasers) is to outlaw all forms of Intentional Ignorance, namely, religion.

What, fair citizens, should the punishment be for those who flout my iron-fisted law? I leave it in your hands.

Registered Senior Member

Cool Re: Bow before me, peons!

Originally posted by ThatJerk
    By right of conquest I've declared myself Emperor Wang I of the new United North America, and my third act (after selecting my harem and getting a really really sweet car complete with a wicked audio system and space lasers) is to outlaw all forms of Intentional Ignorance, namely, religion.

What, fair citizens, should the punishment be for those who flout my iron-fisted law? I leave it in your hands.
    Anyone who would not have you rule over them shall be brought and slain before you, of course. After all, isn't that what Jesus would do?

Buy me a pizza and I'll kill for you!!

Registered Senior Member
    Thor

Buy me a pizza and I'll kill for you!!
    If you act as my loyal servant, I'll make you Minister of Beer and Pizza with exclusive 'taxation' rights on the industry.

Nehushta

Anyone who would not have you rule over them shall be brought and slain before you, of course. After all, isn't that what Jesus would do?
    I can't speak for Jesus, but speaking for myself that's exactly what would happen. But I like how you said that, so I give you the option to become my Minister of the joint departments of Clever Quips and Propoganda.

The All Knowing.. I think
    now all you have to do o great leader is move all the ignorant people to one place and bomb them.