A little question to god

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by ShyRebel, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ShyRebel Registered Member

That's not the question I wanted to ask here but since I had a funny start in this forum I thought of starting this thread

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I live in a Middle Eastern country and I cover my face with the face veil and wear the black abaya etc but I'm not Muslim any longer and I wish I could move to another country but I don't want to leave my family behind

I'm Atheist today, and I want to ask god one question.

Since my family circumcized me under the name of Islam, would you bring my genitals back if I told you that I'm Atheist today? I chose not to believe in you, so how can you be fair with me? What would you do to make it up to me?

Ok I'm not so serious here

but I won't forgive the Muslim god.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

Hey kid God does not have any thing to do with the harm that mankind did to you . I believe those mutilation are invented by man . Beside there is no special Muslim God , there is only one God for all humanity

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ShyRebel Registered Member

These things are done under the name of GOD. He should make it up to me because it's his fault.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

It's actually your families fault for having it done to you because it was them who decided to have it done not their God. Parents make choices for their children all the time and choose to do some rather foolish things without really knowing what their child wants because their child cannot or does not have the way to tell them their desires. That's why they should wait and ask, if possible, about what their child wants to do instead of doing what they always think best.

8. ShyRebel Registered Member

Its god's fault.

As if i believe in him.

But its still his fault.

9. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Your family could have waited and asked you what you wanted to do. God didn't tell them when to do that but did give them the right to choose, if you believe that sort of nonsense.

10. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

If you think a god has power to be of help or at fault in human matters, you are not an atheist. If you capitalize atheist, you are not an atheist. If you have not yet been able to put the teachings of one religion in political perspective, you are not an atheist.
    You are a disillusioned Muslim, on the way to becoming agnostic. Keep working on it: read, reflect; talk to people who are deconverting or have already done so. Try to understand why your family believes as they do. For comic relief, watch the press fawn on the new Catholic figurehead: yours is not the only stupid religion!
    Once you've really become an atheist, look to secular medicine - not magic - to improve your physical condition.

11. ShyRebel Registered Member

Im atheist. Dont call me muslim.

I said that im not so serious here. God wont solve my problems.

12. wellwisher Banned Banned

If you research atheist medicine, the uncircumcised are more at risk for hygiene problems. This religious procedure turned out to have a basis in science and hygiene. How did those backward hayseeds know this?

Science is left brained while religion is right brained. The left brain differentiates while right brain integrates. Since we can only be conscious of one side of the brain at a time, science tends to be unconscious of the right brain, while religion is more unconscious of the left brain.

Since the left brain is about details, logic and differences, religious circumcision is done more like an unconscious differential procedure; procedure with no questions asked . The hygiene issue may not arisen since that would need more consciousness in the left brain, to break down the ritual.

Atheism is the opposite. It can see tiny details and subtle differences clearly, but it is more unconscious of the spatial side of the brain and how this side of the brain uses this ritual to integrate, mentally, emotionally culturally, spiritually, etc., This is why the idea of hygiene, which is at the bottom of the entire 3-D ritual, is not seen as connected/integrated.

I would recommend trying to use both sides of the brain at the same time. It is good to differentiate and question. You show all the signs of having differentiated yourself into subjective uniqueness. This shows you are more left brained. But also consider this. If you need to remain where you are, integration with your culture will make your life easier and happier. This will require that you also use the right brain; respect for others while also being your own man, inside.

13. ShyRebel Registered Member

I want to say something.

I am a girl! And I'm talking about FGM here.

14. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

I hate to break it to you - if you're not so serious, then you're just wasting your time - and ours.

Clearly, you do deem you have a problem, and it would be prudent of you to address it more effectively.

15. ShyRebel Registered Member

Break what?

The point I was trying to make:
    God has affected my only one life
    And I don't believe in him
    Which is unfair
    So if he was real
    How would he make it up to me?!
    Even if those who believe in him think that it is not god's fault
    He has to make it up to me
    But how.

Edit: and still I'm not so serious

because god doesn't care.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Congratulations on your conversion to reason and logic! As you might know, people claim that God heals all kinds of things, but they never claim he has restored a missing body part. Perhaps because it's harder to fake. I'm so sorry about the tragic loss of your organ, it much more difficult for women.

17. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Break the news to you (ie. "inform you"). It's an English phrase.

If you don't believe in God (and here I presume, for the time being, that you believe there is no God), then how can you believe that it was God who affected you?

It seems that you're a little confused ... and hurt.

It seems you are trying to come to terms with what happened to you, but you cannot find an explanation that would bring you peace of mind.

18. arauca Banned Banned

Hy you have lived without the organ for over 20 years you don't know if you need it or don't you don't have a previous experience , to miss it . What is important is the mind , and the mind can find pleasure in other things.

19. ShyRebel Registered Member

Then why don't you come to my country and get your clitoris+labia minora cut out?

It isn't so important you said.

I can't find out the difference between being a circumcized lady and non circumcised because FGM was done on me when I was a few days old. You are the only one who can tell the difference. Just write down how you feel about it today and then get circumcized. And when it heals write down how it feels and make notes about the difference

20. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Arauca is male. He can't possibly relate to a woman in these things.

21. ShyRebel Registered Member

I know that was an idiom.

And no, actually I'm not hurt.....

But you can't be serious. Of course I'm hurt -.-"

I can see that you chose to waste your time with me.

22. ShyRebel Registered Member

OMG I thought he was an old woman

Edit: maybe I can say the same about you. You're a male right?

23. ShyRebel Registered Member

Thank you