Modern telecommunications + digital age

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darksidZz, Oct 29, 2012.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I recall finding a few articles that really went outside the box of what we'd call normal and the assertions by them were interesting.

Here's one http://rense.com/general69/mass.htm

But there are many more I lost the links too. Some say that modern telecommunications was developed as a form of mind control over the masses to keep us blind to the real threats around us (aliens etc.) I found this concept more interesting, could someone or something possibly influence society directly through it's telecommunications and digital technology? I mean really direct/influence it!

One question that comes up is why are other technologies not more mainstream (self healing rays, everlasting cars) and the like, wouldn't these naturally keep pace with telecom?

Anyways it was explained so much better in those articles, see if you can find more.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

"See the USA in a Chevrolet"

That is in my mind from when I was a little kid and it has not been on television in decades.

Our brains are somewhat like computers in that they can be programmed by repetition. Electronic recording and playback devices make this more possible than in previous centuries.

But now since everyone can have their own devices then there is the possibility of being self programming and blocking out mass influence. But how many people won't make use of that option? I was using my VCR to skip commercials in the 80s. One woman told me she didn't know how to record with her VCR and only used it for renting movies.

So after all of these decades how do we know what thoughts are really our own?

psik

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.