Time Travel & Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Oktober, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Oktober Registered Member

Every human soul weights 21 gram, which can reincarnate during insemination.

In WO II hitler and his bastards caught all genocide souls of Jews in concentration camps, like genies in a bottle.

I am not talking about the 3rd generations and innocent Germans. What if time-travel would work?

If there is a method of time-travel to kill hitler and his bastards before WO II happens and the genocide does not happen.

Can the souls of all those Jews reincarnate?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

This doesn't even reach the level of pseudoscience. It's just nonsense.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oktober Registered Member

That's why it is Pseudoscience. You can't imagine the context of my nonsense.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neverfly Banned Banned

Jaw droppingly so. It's like Scientology. Hitler collected Jewish souls in bottles? They weigh a few grams each?

Dude, seriously, puff puff pass.
    On second thought- don't pass, whatever your smoking massacres brain cells.

8. Oktober Registered Member

Yes right, i'll take my medication and leave you two people in peace. I do not use drugs. It's just a "IF" scenario ''Neverflown''.

9. Oktober Registered Member

Everything is Pseudoscience until proven. Other criticism is welcome. Applied Scientology is Pseudoscience, get healthy.

10. Mazulu Banned Banned

Yes, you are beyond all human understanding.

11. Mazulu Banned Banned

Yes, you are beyond all human understanding.

12. wlminex Banned Banned

Oktober: "Every human soul weights 21 gram, which can reincarnate during insemination."

Any references for this statement? Just curious . . . .

13. Promo Registered Senior Member

I’ve heard this reference before here is the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_MacDougall_(doctor)

14. Promo Registered Senior Member

If there is no genocide, than there are no souls to capture (I think). So the Jews wouldn’t die and no reincarnation would happen.

15. Neverfly Banned Banned

I've never used them either- the statement was for humor, not to be taken literally.
    ROFLMAO

Oktober, when you said, "I'll be posting exclusively in pseudoscience," I thought, ok fine... I wondered what you'd have to say.
    No, it's true- what you're posting isn't even pseudoscience. I'm blown away.

16. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Ask your alien voices if they understand him.

17. Oktober Registered Member

Ok, in the future i'll post in Parapsychology. Am i that Different from others? I have an image about the "genie in a bottle, scenario''. How do i post images without an url, just from my local computer.

18. Yes, there is another life after death.

In our body, there is a energy, that energy is our spirit. When the body dies, energy doesn't die, but it is in life, in a dimension that we cannot see.

This extra energy in our body is the subconscious, so everything you learn, will remain in the subconscious for a new kind of life, without breathing, or eat, only live or exist.

19. Neverfly Banned Banned

From most, I'd say. Though Victor and Mazulu stand pretty close.

There comes a point where you need to ask yourself how willing you are to hand your mind over to too much fanciful imaginings. Once a person hands their mind over to fantasy, it's very hard to get it back. The mind wanders, you see...

And sometimes, it gets lost.

20. Mazulu Banned Banned

Lost? I feel pretty lost stuck here in atheism-ville. Not much love here. I guess all that squishy emotion stuff is illogical and therefore bad. If you atheists are right, that there is no afterlife, then logic is irrelevant. I want to go where the love is. If you are wrong, and their is an afterlife, I still want to go where the love is. In either scenario, hateful logical people don't mean piss to me. I feel trapped in this dreadful place.

21. Oktober Registered Member

Then there must be higher degeneration when ''traveling'' to the future and back again. I already told about it. The ''now'' only exists in the future.

22. Prof.Layman totally internally reflected Registered Senior Member

For all we know, the true present has already experienced the big rip and we can only exist in the past as though that is our new present, if reacting from a time traveler did give the illusion of the present being in the past from reacting from them in the past, but I have heard an increasing number of reports of people on the internet claiming that other people are jews, lol.