Help me please

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Mazafaza, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Mazafaza Registered Member

Hey guys LsN I need someone's help I am really scared, now before I begin i can predict the future, see what will happen in the future, feel a bad feeling before a friend of mine gets seriously entered or almost killed and I can use people's energy please I swear I am not making this up and I am a good muslim and I prey 5 times a day please I need someone's help, I accidentally said some kind of weird words to stop a person and make him trip and when he is in wasn't in plain sight I heard a scream and he tripped, I can turn of lights with my mind but I can only do that when there is my friend next to me and when she got hit by her hand by a pole I took her hand and in some way made her feel physically better please someone help me, I know when a phone would ring before it ring, please I know one of you might believe me but am I a bad person And is Allah. Upset from me please I am so confused. I need someone's help please

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You need to talk to a health proffesional, they are trained in this type of stuff. Make an appointment and tell him what you have been experiencing and he can make some recommendations that could help the situation.

Good luck,

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Code:
    I begin i can predict the future, see what will happen in the future,
    What do you see happening to you?

I can too, I just shut my eyes!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That's not bad, you did a good thing helping her feel better, what's wrong doing that?:shrug:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Well to some Muslim's I'm the bloody infidel!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

now you need help?
    I don't think Allah is upset with you. I think if what you say is true he has blessed you.
    I don't think this "gift" would make you a bad person. Welcome to Sciforums. Hope you enjoy your time here, and come back often. I hope I have given you some sort of assistance. Don't feel bad if you been blessed with a gift from your God. Do good if you can with it.

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

^^^ What origin said.