Pull the Supreme Being's Finger! A Chick Tract Parody...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by GB-GIL Trans-global, Oct 14, 2002.

1. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kizlevru Guest

I see that no-one has commented on the link you have given.

Thats because it's crap!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

better than the first.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

The original was better.... has anybody here seen the new one entitles Glady's!? Very funny!

8. Kizlevru Guest

I've just looked at the Gladys chick tract, is this stuff for real???

Phew, it makes GB-GIL's contribution look reasonably believable.

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Yep kiz it is real. The guy is completely real....Im not being sarcastic at at all. Type Jack T. Chick into a search engine and see what it says. Atheist love him because hes just so funny.

10. Cupric What's a wookie? Registered Senior Member

*dirty snicker*

Thanks GB-GIL! I love making fun of that idiot..

11. muscleman Banned Banned

a time will come that u will all regret everything that u all say here. u guys r a satisfied perverts anyways, u dont deserve Him. U dont want God, then dont. If yur so pridefull and stubborn and have no respect for God, or no remorse for yur sin, u will dwell in the house of your father satan Himself, Ill b glad that u will b tormented with him forever, because u deserve it and u chose yur path...Am I cruel? Ask yurself that question...

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

muscleman asks:

Am I cruel?

If by that you mean, have you inflicted pain on others, I would have to agree, for it is the hilarity of your posts which have caused my sides to split.

13. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

How can we worship Santa... err... Satan... if he doesn't exist? Fucking DUH!

It isn't that we don't want God-- it's that he doesn't exist. If he did exist in the Judeo-Christian description of him, then I'd spit in his face even if it DID mean burning in hell for eternity because anybody who does things that Christians allege their God did/does is a fucking bastard guilty of unspeakable crimes against humanity.

But since he doesn't exist I don't feel like blaming anything on him.

14. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

15. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Originally posted by muscleman
    Ill b glad that u will b tormented with him forever, because u deserve it

How very christian of you.

~Raithere

And some quotes from one of my favorite thinkers, Bill Hicks:

I did that joke in Alabama, in Fife, and these three rednecks met me after the show. "Hey, buddy! C'mere! Mr. Funny-man, c'mere! Hey, buddy, we're Christians, and we don't like what you said." "So then forgive me." Anyway, later, as I was hanging in the tree... "

"Christianity has a built-in defense system: anything that questions a belief, no matter how logical the argument is, is the work of Satan by the very fact that it makes you question a belief. It’s a very interesting defense mechanism and the only way to get by it, and believe me I was raised Southern Baptist, is to take massive amounts of mushrooms, sit in a field, and just go, "Show me." "