Dropa Discs

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Promo, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Promo Registered Senior Member

So I was just surfing the net and came across an article about the "Dropa Discs". I found these kind of interesting and was wondering if anyone else on here had read about these. Do you really think that all 716 discs tell a full story? Or do you think its all a hoax? I also wanted to know if anyone had some links to share either supporting these claims or debunking them?

http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

Link with some background.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

First questions that springs to mind:

Why do we get photos of the disks (and apparently not very good ones, as usual) but no photos or specimens of the skeletons?

How can someone decipher alien hieroglyphics without some common frame of reference (a Rosetta stone)?

The very existence of the original discoverer is in question.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Promo Registered Senior Member

That's what I was thinking also, these disc describe the people. Then they said they found those peoples skeletons in the same cave, but present no pictures? That didn't make sense to me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I looked at the site and noticed the following comment.

They found many neat rows of tombs with short 4 ft 4 in inch skeletons buried within. The skeletons had abnormally big heads, and small, thin, fragile bodies. A member of the team suggested that these might be the remains of an unknown species of mountain gorilla. Prof. Chi Pu Tei was said to respond, "Who ever heard of apes burying one another?"

That is an easy mistake to make. Any skeleton that I saw with an abnormally large head and a small frail body would cause me to jump to the conclusion that it must be some sort of gorilla. I also am impressed with the quick realization of Prof Tei that most simians do not bury their dead.

This appears leave us with 2 possibilities; either the ariticle is a highly reliable source or the article was written by an individual with the brain the size of a chick pea.:m: I am thinking the latter....

8. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

The dropa discs were essential parts of instruments used in technology that is generally not known about today. They are not of "alien" origin, but made by humans. The discovery of abnormal skeletons, that have partially fused joints, excessive canine tooth growth, large or abnormally shaped heads, thin bone and body structures, minature human beings, part animal - especially bovine, etc, or even normal human skeletons with holes in the skull are often the result of this technology. Many of the discs will have the dimensions of the inside diameter measuring square root of 'a' and the outside 'a' squared. The thickness is often at ratio of 1:11 or 1:22

9. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

Oops, you forgot to cite your source of information.

10. Promo Registered Senior Member

If the tech isnt known, then how do you know it was used for tech? Explain how by using these discs, your skeletal frame gets altered.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I just hope to God you are just trolling and you don't actually believe any of the ludicrous junk above. It is a bit frightening to think an adult would believe that...

12. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Did you want to answer Promo's question above?

13. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Seeing that Origin did not reply,

The technology involves getting the molecules/atoms in the stones to vibrate at a slower, and broader rate. The stones could be lined up, to create multiple standing waves, which pointed at a rock will cause it to do the same, reducing its weight and other properties.
    If that tech is applied to living beings, the growth rates are altered, and put out of balance, resulting in deformities.
    Some of the larger stones were used as weightless devices for flying craft as talked about in ancient Indian literature.

14. Promo Registered Senior Member

The article states that the members of the wrecked UFO migrated and reproduced with the nearby people. If this is true couldn't a simple DNA test on the people prove different DNA and thus prove aliens? Which is what leads me to think the Dropa Myth is BS. Since no one is rushing to go get these tests done.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Oh the aliens reproduced with humans. Aliens have DNA essentially identical to humans! Really?! I would venture that it is probably about 1,000,000 times more likely that we could reproduce with an freaking lemur than with an alien.

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sorry I missed this.

Sure I can answer the question.

There is no technology involved with the discs. They are simply some religious or writing artifact. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about them. There are no alien skeletons, there are no aliens involved with any of this.

The article is a big steam fetid pile of bull shit.

I hope that fully answers the question.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I am really beginning to think that you should contact a health professional and have an interview.

Good luck!

18. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

Oh, it's a refrigerator.

19. Promo Registered Senior Member

The discs alone couldn't do this, there would have to be other machinery to assist. If that’s the case how come we don't find anything else around all the discs located all over the world? I do believe in some theories regarding aliens, etc but I have to agree with Origin on this one I think the Discs were these peoples way of recording religious or historical stories.

20. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

There was not much more than the discs, I was going to say earlier in expectation of that rightly applied question. The discs were the parts least subject to decay, as the rest of the components could not be made out of metal, stone etc, but shells, bamboo, timber etc. Have you ever wondered why natives would dress up like their hero ancestors, with great head pieces, shells and complex ornaments. Although these found themselves in traditional use and rituals, their origin was a little more remarkable. Look at some of the statues, of say the Olmecs and Aztecs, note the head gear of the "gods." These were not gods, but worshiped or feared to be so, hence the religious and historical sites, but they were human.

21. Neverfly Banned Banned

Can you explain how you know about this "technology?" Can you duplicate it? Can you demonstrate a clear connection between chinese disks and ancient Aztecs? How do "they" know that there were 716 disks found? Where were they found? Only in China or identical disks found on several continents? Out of 716 samples, why do none survive for further examination? Why are there no detailed analysis available? Why are there zero records for the supposed persons involved? Why are there no disks available? Out of 716 disks, why are there no clear, legible photographs, records or surviving pieces taken for sample processing?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  22. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

If you google dropa discs there are many good pictures of them, and things like them, some of them not the article in question, as well as the usual rubbish that comes with any googled topic.

I came across the technology while studying other topics, became interested about 50 years ago and casually took mental note in anything that I read or heard about since. I was actually looking at what may cause gravity, and because modern science did not satisfy me, I wondered if people of the past had any idea, so I studied everything philosophical, mythical and real about the ancestors. I studied ancient ruins and wondered how they were able to move an eighty tonne rock out of a mountain to another across the valley, etc. I would love to take you to some of those places and show you the obvious.
    As I said before the discs had to be made with specific dimensions and out of a specific kind of stone, usually one with a high silicon content.
    The fact that the centre hole usually measures the square root of a number, and the outer diameter is the value of that number multiplied by itself, lets you know that if the stone was resonating that the wave of energy would be bounced backwards and forwards from the outside to the inside and back, but effectually cancelling itself out to form a standing wave.
    Under certain conditions that occur naturally, governed by the celestial positions, atoms will either want to relax or tense up their activity. By picking the right timing, and patience, the molecules in the stones can be manipulated to jump into another harmonic mode of operation.
    This effect may cause the stone to loose its weight, become soft and pliable, give off light, become cold or invisible, all depending on the conditions.
    If you look at the old heros and gods as they were wrongly believed to be, from the Babylonians to the Maya, you will see that they carry two items, one in each hand, a stick with usually four discs, and a handbag or cow bell or flower pot, looking object. The original items (of each culture that had been conned and left behind with superstitions) were tools or instruments, later degraded into symbols by those who did not know any better.

23. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I think your answer is typical of most of your comments, you seem to be stuck in a rut. If there is nothing to be learned here how smart is it to hang around with nothing to contribute?